Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Did you learn that all on your own? Is this one of those learn from my mistakes scenarios? Trying to help me out there champ?
Sounds like a you problem.

Are you sure you're not a woman? You seem to enjoy nagging/telling people what to do.
The ex would complain to me all the time about lost puppies tailing her butt in the supermarket.
Guys that ask for directions,whatever.
I guess you don't talk to many women?

Double post.
Female Chinese scientist recently fled has some things to say on Fox,was working in virology.

I dont go out much and look forward to the grocery store scenery. Lol.
I dont hit on women, just lay out my plan on how to quietly get them in the trunk of my car in the parking lot.
I enjoy the scenery as much as ever,I just don't hit on women in a supermarket.

The ex would complain to me all the time about lost puppies tailing her butt in the supermarket.
Guys that ask for directions,whatever.
I guess you don't talk to many women?
Reselient,I suggest Facebook if you are having trouble in this area

Reselient,I suggest Facebook if you are having trouble in this area
Never had any problems in that area. That's most certainly a you problem. Creep women on FB? Is that what you do? That's not good, dude. Please, use a dating site for Christ's sake.

The point you seem to be missing is motive. If your sole motivation is that motive is that you think, believe, or in your case, hope it will lead somewhere, then you are already lost.

You also greatly underestimate my social decorum.

Never had any problems in that area. That's most certainly a you problem. Creep women on FB? Is that what you do? That's not good, dude. Please, use a dating site for Christ's sake.

The point you seem to be missing is motive. If your sole motivation is that motive is that you think, believe, or in your case, hope it will lead somewhere, then you are already lost.

You also greatly underestimate my social decorum.
Ooh boy.
You appeared to be pleased with your relative success talking to a lady in a supermarket.
Creep women on Facebook?
What for?
A thousand want to be your friend...literally.
You could collect them all day every day.
No need to creep buddy.

I think i just gave up on this guy when he was done reading his script.
Looks like they found his weakness and he has submitted. He bitched out and switched teams. Now he is a politician.
Lets all welcome the new communist west.

Holy Fuck that is long winded.
Short Attention Span
Find out later
Too many ideas on the go

I've been a way for a bit... I missed a lot. And I can't go back and read everything. I'm semi up to date.

Dove deep into all these celebs hinting to pedo shit.
Brittany is absolutely gone
Howie mandel - hinting to adrenochrome
ellen's house arrest
haven't bothered with ophra and tom hanks.

Then I tried looking up things on trudeau - he's tied with wayfair? and trudeau foundation? i can't seem to find much on that... I dont know if I am not looking in the right places but.. I can't find the actual logo. I mean I see the current RED T one... But I saw some things surfacing from 2015/2016 (I was out of country then) about the old logo. Are they in fact true? pedo symbol. Will he be charged with treason? Is he really on house arrest?

Looks like it’s been pulled already.

Of course
someone saved it somewhere... just a matter of getting it back online

i was fact checked on i.g. this weekend. reminding people to strengthen their immune systems!

October is around the corner..

and how are you boys dealing with this bullshit by law that trumps our human rights?

Outcomes:

1. Sky high taxes for the rest of our lives
2. Increased Arrogance and aggressiveness from China
3. Non-chinese countires forming alliances to keep the aggressiveness and influence China is trying to achieve at bay.
4. Less social interaction
5. Decreased trust and fear of the Chinese people as we are unaware of who may be tied into the communist party
6. Lack of trust toward Organizations like the WHO and the UN that appear to be influenced heavily by the CCP
7. Lack of respect for the so called Virus Experts who gave advice and flip flopped may times. ( Tam - flip flop on masks, head of the WHO withholding information and not reporting in a timely manner)
8. Mistrust of Government and political leaders - Trudeau's giving money away for Covid support in order to gain popularity and at the same time giving Tax payers money away to Friends and family (WE Charity scandal)
9. Increased respect for front line worker - nurses, doctors etc.
10. Increased disrespect for the rich - publicising that they were running away to their Island to self isolate, or complaining that they were isolated in their mansion with swimming pools, saunas, whirlpools ( Ellen Degeneres comes to mind).

Outcomes:

1. Sky high taxes for the rest of our lives
2. Increased Arrogance and aggressiveness from China
3. Non-chinese countires forming alliances to keep the aggressiveness and influence China is trying to achieve at bay.
4. Less social interaction
5. Decreased trust and fear of the Chinese people as we are unaware of who may be tied into the communist party
6. Lack of trust toward Organizations like the WHO and the UN that appear to be influenced heavily by the CCP
7. Lack of respect for the so called Virus Experts who gave advice and flip flopped may times. ( Tam - flip flop on masks, head of the WHO withholding information and not reporting in a timely manner)
8. Mistrust of Government and political leaders - Trudeau's giving money away for Covid support in order to gain popularity and at the same time giving Tax payers money away to Friends and family (WE Charity scandal)
9. Increased respect for front line worker - nurses, doctors etc.
10. Increased disrespect for the rich - publicising that they were running away to their Island to self isolate, or complaining that they were isolated in their mansion with swimming pools, saunas, whirlpools ( Ellen Degeneres comes to mind).

You forgot the transition to Communism.
Why do you think Trudeau can just throw all his crimes in our faces? Because he knows there will be no more elections. He never needs the vote again.
Anyone who thinks UN rule is too far fetched can just look at the EU. Sure, Europe has a fake democracy in place now for each country, but the decisions are made in the EU.

You forgot the transition to Communism.
Why do you think Trudeau can just throw all his crimes in our faces? Because he knows there will be no more elections. He never needs the vote again.
Anyone who thinks UN rule is too far fetched can just look at the EU. Sure, Europe has a fake democracy in place now for each country, but the decisions are made in the EU.
There will never be communism in the west .. there will be global war first. The US people would never allow it in their country even if Biden who is like Trudeau and does not have 2 clues to rub together, they will protest ,rise up and die first. The USA would also not accept Canada as a communist country being so close to them. I would not put anything past Trudeau as he is a lier, he is corrupt, unethical and mentally challenged. I am sure he will be out of office once covid dies down ... not to many people are happy with him. Does not matter to me as I will not see any of this in my life time. China is at the brink of being heavily push back upon. I am sure when the democracies are pushed to accept any of what China is serving in their countries there will be heavy push back and eventually war.

What the fuck?

Again Trudeau has not balls and hates conflict that is why he is not getting involved with the purchase. he is a spineless fool.