Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

There were massive protests in N.Y., but the curve is still dropping. I'm sure the protests didn't help, but the current administration never put any effective measures in place.

Neither Trump nor any of his administration issued stay at home orders during the protests.

In fact, well before the protests that moron was tweeting support for those opposing stay at home orders.

So yeah, I have no issue blaming that fat piece of shit, and the rest of his team 'o tools.
Curve is dropping because they got it over with.
I bet people would have said Trump was racist if he gave stay at home orders. I believe no matter what he does, those who hate him will hate him no matter what.

Since I do not live there, and really don’t know what is going on beyond the media I can’t really be strong about my opinion of him.

Reactions: Cog
I have little doubt he's a pos, but he's more of a narcissistic moron that anything else.

I think the country as a whole has serious issues. Trump simply doesn't possess the ability to steer that ship. I don't know if Biden does either, I have serious doubts. To bastardize a quote from Batman, That country needs an enema!

I have a lot of respect for the U.S., but I believe that it's potential for greatness should require it to truly be great, in every way within reasonable possibility. It needs a leader who handles despots and dictators as they deserve, shunned, marginalized, and if they threaten, are dealt with. Trump is friendly with Putin b/c he has massive real-estate interests in that country. But, Putin is a thug, a very intelligent thug, but a dictator nonetheless, and he should be treated as such. 100 years ago the people of Russia would have slaughtered the current regime. There's a country in need of a revolution, same as China.

Anyhow, enjoy some Jack.

We need to do the same in our country as well.

I will be very pleased to see the Republican's be gutted across the U.S., yes, no mystery there. Italy has a poor health care system, apparently on par with the U.S. The only genetic susceptibility, I believe, is intelligence, or lack thereof. The stupid are in control and those under the stupid are faring very poorly.

Designers? Better hunker in yer bunker.

Sweden? 5370 deaths in a country of 10 million. Do the math. On second thought, I'll make this painless, and save you about 30 minutes,

The U.S. has 331 million, we'll use 330, so it has 33 times the population. 5370 * 33 = 177210. That's why Sweden is criticized as being one of the worst impacted countries. Denmark is right beside Sweden, has 5.8 million, but only 605 deaths.

I'm sure you'll disagree, or that the figures are all fake as part of some global conspiracy to make the U.S. and Sweden look bad. Lol
We need to look at death figures when the virus is over. See when Sweden has herd immunity and no longer contracts the virus, we will still be killing our economy and dying from Covid.
I wonder if the economic impact from the lockdown and future illness and death related to it, if it could be analized make it the same or worse than Sweden, except their people who are healthy and younger are prospering instead of ours struggling to find work and feed themselves.

I have little doubt he's a pos, but he's more of a narcissistic moron that anything else.

I think the country as a whole has serious issues. Trump simply doesn't possess the ability to steer that ship. I don't know if Biden does either, I have serious doubts. To bastardize a quote from Batman, That country needs an enema!

I have a lot of respect for the U.S., but I believe that it's potential for greatness should require it to truly be great, in every way within reasonable possibility. It needs a leader who handles despots and dictators as they deserve, shunned, marginalized, and if they threaten, are dealt with. Trump is friendly with Putin b/c he has massive real-estate interests in that country. But, Putin is a thug, a very intelligent thug, but a dictator nonetheless, and he should be treated as such. 100 years ago the people of Russia would have slaughtered the current regime. There's a country in need of a revolution, same as China.

Anyhow, enjoy some Jack.

In which way is Putin a dictator? Not saying he is a great guy, but didn't they just have a national vote where the people got to decide, democratically, if they want to make drastic changes to their constitution? If that is how dictatorships work then what is north America? Here and USA they make the changes without public consent.

I will be very pleased to see the Republican's be gutted across the U.S., yes, no mystery there. Italy has a poor health care system, apparently on par with the U.S. The only genetic susceptibility, I believe, is intelligence, or lack thereof. The stupid are in control and those under the stupid are faring very poorly.

Designers? Better hunker in yer bunker.

Sweden? 5370 deaths in a country of 10 million. Do the math. On second thought, I'll make this painless, and save you about 30 minutes,

The U.S. has 331 million, we'll use 330, so it has 33 times the population. 5370 * 33 = 177210. That's why Sweden is criticized as being one of the worst impacted countries. Denmark is right beside Sweden, has 5.8 million, but only 605 deaths.

I'm sure you'll disagree, or that the figures are all fake as part of some global conspiracy to make the U.S. and Sweden look bad. Lol
I call FAKE on your rating of Italian healthcare
Google Italian Healthcare System Ranking
France #1
Italy#2
San Marino#3
Andorra #4
Seems you might have some bias against Italians eh bud?Considering your last episode with the racial slurs there as well.
Designing for racial aspects has been suspected for some time
Old people died in Sweden.
No financial disaster.
Money grows on trees in grow ops,not real life buddy.

There were massive protests in N.Y., but the curve is still dropping. I'm sure the protests didn't help, but the current administration never put any effective measures in place.

Neither Trump nor any of his administration issued stay at home orders during the protests.

In fact, well before the protests that moron was tweeting support for those opposing stay at home orders.

So yeah, I have no issue blaming that fat piece of shit, and the rest of his team 'o tools.
Lol
Civil Disorder
Would have required a massive show of force.
Maybe the dirtbag dem govs and mayors should have told the rioters to stay home maybe?
But they run those shitholes so there call.

If he did would anyone have obeyed? Obviously not, so why bother. If the state governors openly defy Trump, and if they care about their constituents, then they should have issued the orders I stead of going out and marching with the hoarde. But they did not because their political agenda wants the virus to spread. It's so blatantly obvious, I mean I hate Trump too, but come on.

They are all guilty, not just Trump, every single last one of them.

I don't buy into any agenda. How was there any political agenda when from the getgo the democratic governors were doing their best to enforce and maintain stay at home orders? So, what you're saying is that it was the Republican party plotting against Trump? Which makes sense as it was the rep governors who followed in suit with Trump's rhetoric about defying those orders. So, Trump is self-sabotaging his re-election possibility? I don't see how that plays out.
It always has to be Trump's way, regardless if that is in contrast the health and well-being of others. It's a petty game of my way or the highway. Recall armed protesters outside the Michigan legislature? That was weeks before the BLM protests, and those idiots were the first to openly flaunt stay at home orders, which were encouraged by Trump. In his desperation to use such opportunities to create division and polarization he demonstrates how little regard he has for anyone. And, that is intentional.

The protests are another matter entirely. That fuse has been smoldering for a long while, and eventually something had to give. Regardless of any viral spread potential, their reaction and anger is justified, and no governor or public official could have contained that. Clinton was pro-policing and touted tough on crime, but so was Bush and Reagan, so it's not a dem/rep issue, it's a country and institutional issue. But, that's not the point.

Where were the republican governors issuing stay at home orders? You can't criticize just one side, unless your intention is to make a one-sided argument? Regardless, those who opposed and flouted the stay at home orders from the very beginning were those who were taking a page from Trump's denial and legitimacy of the issue.

In which way is Putin a dictator? Not saying he is a great guy, but didn't they just have a national vote where the people got to decide, democratically, if they want to make drastic changes to their constitution? If that is how dictatorships work then what is north America? Here and USA they make the changes without public consent.
I believe Putin has real support, but it's a fake democracy.

I believe Putin has real support, but it's a fake democracy.

But what is fake about letting the people help decide policy?
I will argue that Putin is a great guy, but i believe from watching him run his country for a decade (thats when i started paying attention) he makes a very good leader. Nationally and on the global stage. He has stepped in and done more than anyone else to avoid major global Conflicts.
Notice that he and Trump have had control of the two superpower military's and there have been no new wars? Existing wars winding down.
But they are the dictator warlords that will nuke everyone?? Haha. Even after the proof that that is a lie people still say that garbage.

I call FAKE on your rating of Italian healthcare
Google Italian Healthcare System Ranking
France #1
Italy#2
San Marino#3
Andorra #4
Seems you might have some bias against Italians eh bud?Considering your last episode with the racial slurs there as well.
Designing for racial aspects has been suspected for some time
Old people died in Sweden.
No financial disaster.
Money grows on trees in grow ops,not real life buddy.

Your response is always the same. Any time it's a criticism of a country or people I must be racist of that country or demographic. Give it a rest loser. Next time you cite some fact why not read more than what suits your bias.
The WHO's ranking was based on 5 criteria which have been widely criticized.. For the record, I recall you saying the WHO is a China puppet, but you can cite their data when it suits you, right?

These are the criteria used for evaluation by the WHO,
  • Health (50%) : disability-adjusted life expectancy
    • Overall or average : 25%
    • Distribution or equality : 25%
  • Responsiveness (25%) :speed of service, protection of privacy, and quality of amenities
    • Overall or average : 12.5%
    • Distribution or equality : 12.5%
  • Fair financial contribution : 25%
The WHO also conducted an international comparison, Italy came in at 5 out of 10. It's all what criteria you use, the more measures generally mean a more intensive analysis, which would produce a truer picture.

The Commonwealth Fund assessed the performance of healthcare systems in 11 countries based on 72 indicators. The idea was to find out how efficient healthcare in the United States is.

Compared to the U.S., Italy doesn't make the list.

Countries With the Most Well-Developed Public Health Care Systems
  1. Canada
  2. Denmark
  3. Sweden
  4. Norway
  5. Germany
  6. United Kingdom
  7. Japan
  8. Australia
  9. Netherlands
  10. Switzerland
The latest Best Countries rankings examined how people around the globe perceive the quality of the healthcare system in their countries of residence

10. New Zealand
9. Austria
8. France
7. Australia
6. Netherlands
5. Germany
4. United Kingdom
3. Canada
2. Sweden
1. Denmark

Last edited:
But what is fake about letting the people help decide policy?
I will argue that Putin is a great guy, but i believe from watching him run his country for a decade (thats when i started paying attention) he makes a very good leader. Nationally and on the global stage. He has stepped in and done more than anyone else to avoid major global Conflicts.
Notice that he and Trump have had control of the two superpower military's and there have been no new wars? Existing wars winding down.
But they are the dictator warlords that will nuke everyone?? Haha. Even after the proof that that is a lie people still say that garbage.
Unfortunately, I simply don't have the time to make this argument. Russia is anything but democratic, but I really don't have the time to convince you. If you think he's been a stabilizing force you really should look at how he has influenced and used the Middle East conflicts to his benefit.

I would love to take this on, but it's a monstrous undertaking. Not because it requires effort to demonstrate, but b/c there are so many facets, and my obsessive compulsion would demand that I be thorough. I encourage you to do some research into Russian foreign policy, laws used to stifle freedom of speech, rates of political imprisonment, which has grown 6-fold in the past 4 years, how Putin amassed his wealth, and the judicial process.

Mikhail is a good example of what happens to someone when they have too much power and the 'state' decides to take it from them. Very few people are as fortunate as Mikhail. He had wealth and influence, and was a prominent figure, or he would likely still be imprisoned.

Unfortunately, I simply don't have the time to make this argument. Russia is anything but democratic, but I really don't have the time to convince you. If you think he's been a stabilizing force you really should look at how he has influenced and used the Middle East conflicts to his benefit.

I would love to take this on, but it's a monstrous undertaking. Not because it requires effort to demonstrate, but b/c there are so many facets, and my obsessive compulsion would demand that I be thorough. I encourage you to do some research into Russian foreign policy, laws used to stifle freedom of speech, rates of political imprisonment, which has grown 6-fold in the past 4 years, how Putin amassed his wealth, and the judicial process.

Mikhail is a good example of what happens to someone when they have too much power and the 'state' decides to take it from them. Very few people are as fortunate as Mikhail. He had wealth and influence, and was a prominent figure, or he would likely still be imprisoned.

Can you give an example of a truly democratic country? One that its politicians are not bought and paid for?
But dictators to not allow public vote and opinion. Russia does. They also have strict laws which work.
As far as Russias foreign policy, i am very familiar with it. I became very interested in Russia a long time ago. I am also familiar with their actions on the global stage. They have done more for peace and security than any NATO member.
And if letting sex predators influence children is the standard for democracy, well i vote in favour of Russias policy toward protecting children from that filth.

Your response is always the same. Any time it's a criticism of a country or people I must be racist of that country or demographic. Give it a rest loser. Next time you cite some fact why not read more than what suits your bias.
The WHO's ranking was based on 5 criteria which have been widely criticized.. For the record, I recall you saying the WHO is a China puppet, but you can cite their data when it suits you, right?

These are the criteria used for evaluation by the WHO,
  • Health (50%) : disability-adjusted life expectancy
    • Overall or average : 25%
    • Distribution or equality : 25%
  • Responsiveness (25%) :speed of service, protection of privacy, and quality of amenities
    • Overall or average : 12.5%
    • Distribution or equality : 12.5%
  • Fair financial contribution : 25%
The WHO also conducted an international comparison, Italy came in at 5 out of 10. It's all what criteria you use, the more measures generally mean a more intensive analysis, which would produce a truer picture.

The Commonwealth Fund assessed the performance of healthcare systems in 11 countries based on 72 indicators. The idea was to find out how efficient healthcare in the United States is.

Compared to the U.S., Italy doesn't make the list.

Countries With the Most Well-Developed Public Health Care Systems
  1. Canada
  2. Denmark
  3. Sweden
  4. Norway
  5. Germany
  6. United Kingdom
  7. Japan
  8. Australia
  9. Netherlands
  10. Switzerland
The latest Best Countries rankings examined how people around the globe perceive the quality of the healthcare system in their countries of residence

10. New Zealand
9. Austria
8. France
7. Australia
6. Netherlands
5. Germany
4. United Kingdom
3. Canada
2. Sweden
1. Denmark
Lololol
Canada?
Is this why politicians seek out private clinics such as former NDP leader Jack Layton and others?Do I need to dig up the list of those that go to the U.S?
Wikipedia has been garbage since Obammy got in.
God Almighty you are dense.

Lololol
Canada?
Is this why politicians seek out private clinics such as former NDP leader Jack Layton and others?Do I need to dig up the list of those that go to the U.S?
Wikipedia has been garbage since Obammy got in.
God Almighty you are dense.

Your list was from Wikipeadia. That's why I posted the link. The most ignorant person in the room is the one who claims others are dense/clueless.

The others were not from Wiki. As for a private hospital, no, they do not. You're referring to CFHSC, Canadian Forces Health Services Center. Those practices were stopped long ago, which shows how dated your 'information' is.

The fact that you inject personal attacks again shows your immaturity and insecurities. It must be difficult being so easily frustrated. Don't worry, you'll learn those skills with some life experience. Remember, in a debate you stick to facts, Ridicule and name calling only serve to make you the fool.

The Fraser Institute produces a far more detailed analysis and comparison of Health Care by Country. It's quite a few pages, so perhaps you should get someone to read it to you.

The quoted data from the Commonwealth Fund was from their website, not wiki.

If someone chooses to go to the U.S. to access care, that is their prerogative. If you have the money and want to pay, why should I care? I've had far more experience with our health care system than most, and while I could criticize, there is much more that I appreciate and value.

Not only do you not realize what we have, and how well regarded it is globally, but the fact that you shit on our health care system makes me think you don't deserve it, and would be better off in the U.S.

If you think this country is so horrible, please, do Cdn's a favour and move down to that mess south of the border.

Your list was from Wikipeadia. That's why I posted the link. The most ignorant person in the room is the one who claims others are dense/clueless.

The others were not from Wiki. As for a private hospital, no, they do not. You're referring to CFHSC, Canadian Forces Health Services Center. Those practices were stopped long ago, which shows how dated your 'information' is.

The fact that you inject personal attacks again shows your immaturity and insecurities. It must be difficult being so easily frustrated. Don't worry, you'll learn those skills with some life experience. Remember, in a debate you stick to facts, Ridicule and name calling only serve to make you the fool.

The Fraser Institute produces a far more detailed analysis and comparison of Health Care by Country. It's quite a few pages, so perhaps you should get someone to read it to you.

The quoted data from the Commonwealth Fund was from their website, not wiki.

If someone chooses to go to the U.S. to access care, that is their prerogative. If you have the money and want to pay, why should I care? I've had far more experience with our health care system than most, and while I could criticize, there is much more that I appreciate and value.

Not only do you not realize what we have, and how well regarded it is globally, but the fact that you shit on our health care system makes me think you don't deserve it, and would be better off in the U.S.

If you think this country is so horrible, please, do Cdn's a favour and move down to that mess south of the border.
List was not taken from wiki.Worldpopulationreview.com
Quite rich that you would talk about personal attacks when your posts are filled with them .
Dont like them?
Dont use them.
See how that works?

People go to the U.S and abroad for a variety of reasons,typically for the best care in a timely fashion.
Gimbel Eye Centre was private and attracted people from all over Canada and the U.S,many had a previous failed procedure.
Layton went for a hernia procedure.
The NFLD premier went for a heart procedure.
They had a choice.

This country is becoming a mess.
Too many stoopid peeple that think our fearless leader is doing a great job.

List was not taken from wiki.Worldpopulationreview.com
Quite rich that you would talk about personal attacks when your posts are filled with them .
Dont like them?
Dont use them.
See how that works?

People go to the U.S and abroad for a variety of reasons,typically for the best care in a timely fashion.
Gimbel Eye Centre was private and attracted people from all over Canada and the U.S,many had a previous failed procedure.
Layton went for a hernia procedure.
The NFLD premier went for a heart procedure.
They had a choice.

This country is becoming a mess.
Too many stoopid peeple that think our fearless leader is doing a great job.

Doesn't matter where your list was from, you have repeatedly been critical of the WHO, but you can use their stats to suit your purposes.

I could care less who goes to the U.S. or any other country for medical care. If people have the means and want to spend it, that's their decision. It does not diminish the fact that our medical system is one of the best in the world. And, yes, it could be/should be better. I'm all for an increase in funding, provided it is responsibly managed and produces good value.

My comments had nothing to do with the current administration, but you're nothing if not consistent as you once again inject irrelevant points.
I was momentarily tempted to ask how you would improve the country, but I honestly don't care.

Why not take a moment and go back to my original comment on health care comparisons. No personal attack, no slight at all. Your reply accused me of being racist, then you said I was dense, followed by dimwit, in three separate posts. So, my reply and criticism of you follows directly from your comments. You like to play the victim, but you fail to take any responsibility. Grow up.

Anyhow, I've wasted enough time on you already.