Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Looks like both sides want to keep sending money interesting. Why not de-escalate?

I 100% agree I've been saying China or Russia probably started it and weaponised it against us. They're doing the opposite and this bullshits dividing our countries even more now. Our nation's a bunch of sniveling aliens being run by women. No offense to aliens. And all the masculin men are being canceled and fired. Pathetic....
I knew it lol.
Peter Schweizer chronicles China’s surprising ties to the Ferguson protests and the 2020 riots. “Blood Money” also exposes how China is pushing fentanyl to the United States, knowing it will devastate our country, and how a Chinese billionaire is spending significant money to promote transgenderism in the United States, even as China remains an unfriendly place for LGBTQ Chinese.

Looks like both sides want to keep sending money interesting. Why not de-escalate?

When Trump gets in, it will de-escalate.

MAGA, ir even a RFK white house will not allow a communist state on their boarder.
Annexation would be fine by me too.
Yeah, but I believe that if they didn’t try and get Ukraine into NATO, then the war would have never happened. I think Trump would have avoided that. He doesn’t want to spend money on war.

Yeah, but I believe that if they didn’t try and get Ukraine into NATO, then the war would have never happened. I think Trump would have avoided that. He doesn’t want to spend money on war.
I mean i want them to take Canada if Trump wins.
There will be chaos either way the election goes. It will spill into Canada.
After the revolution, i hope we join USA.

Remember when i started this thread almost 4 yrs ago, that the majority thought the shit i was saying and sharing was complete non sense?
you’ve done nothing but post articles with scientific backing and proper shown accreditation. the issue back then was trying to sift through all the other dog shit that was being said that wasn’t true. it’s unfortunate that garbage made the whole exposing of the truth seem like it had to be all fake.

i know people who still stick by the fact that the clot shot gives you aids lol

you’ve done nothing but post articles with scientific backing and proper shown accreditation. the issue back then was trying to sift through all the other dog shit that was being said that wasn’t true. it’s unfortunate that garbage made the whole exposing of the truth seem like it had to be all fake.

i know people who still stick by the fact that the clot shot gives you aids lol
Aids, lol

But it does greatly increase your chance of heart and vascular issues.