coming off a 10 months cycle help

badtoes

So ive blasted and cruised since january. 32 years old

4 month of test e 1000g/ deca 500mg then switching to tren 250mg for 6 weeks.
2 months of test e only at 150mg

Now ive been on test e 600mg and deca 200mg for joints for the last 3 months.

I just feel like my body needs a rest i cba jabbing. Been on HCG for 3months bar its inly 250iu per week. Might not do anything at that dosage.

What will be the best protocol in coming off as smooth as possible ? I wanna be off for at least 6 months.

Also ive never done sarms. Might give them a whirl. But not sure if they also shut you down etc. If they do. I'll consider them after 6 months too.

I'd just do 6 weeks of Nolvadex. You've been using HCG already, maybe use a lil bit more before PCT but then just Nolvadex @ 10-20mg ED for 6 weeks.

I would stop everything. do hcg 500iu-1000iu EOD for two weeks and dive into clomid and nolva combo for 6-8 weeks and taper off

As ive been on such a lengthy cycle might use clomid and nolva together for weeks. May throw in MK677 as well.

As @A.B said - more HCG, both or one of clomid / Nolva. After 2 months get your hormones tested.
Don't be surprised if you don't bounce back fast - You have been using AAS for 10 months at high doses including deca and tren.
Don't touch Sarms - they will shut you down too. If you want to recover, do the PCT and re-evaluate.

O boy you will be shut down pretty hard. Hope you stopped the deca at least 2wks before the test (hopefully 4wks). HCG a couple of weeks before stopping the test and lots of clomid and nolvadex. The Dr's protocol looks like a lot but after as long as you were on it's pretty good. There is a good chance you will never get back up long term to where you were before you started though.

I would just jump on 150-180mg/wk trt.
Trying to go completely off a heavy long cycle can sometimes cause more issues than just jumping on low dose trt for 6+ months and then try to come off.