clen cycle

Punisher95

Trusted Member
Hello everyone
Was looking for some pointers and tips I will be running clen for the first time soon I am going to use the spray pen (33mcg) i was going to use one shot for the first week and see how it goes and up it by week 2. I was wondering how you guys recommend taking it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or 2 days on 3 days off any feedback will be greatly appreciated

Hello everyone
Was looking for some pointers and tips I will be running clen for the first time soon I am going to use the spray pen (33mcg) i was going to use one shot for the first week and see how it goes and up it by week 2. I was wondering how you guys recommend taking it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or 2 days on 3 days off any feedback will be greatly appreciated
Lots of guys can answer this better iv asked similee questions, iv recently just ordered some of the clen pills. And from what iv learned and was told was a 2 week on 2 week off seems like the best way to go.
Start of small dose and move up slowly till you find your comfort level with minimal sides or none. Also from what iv learned is just because you cant feel it working dose not mean its not working so ve very careful and do not go beyond your max dose , noce and slow as apprenttly clen can fak you for life.
Sorry thata all iv personally learned weather it helps you i dunno.
Im gonna start with 25mcg i may not evwn go avove that as i just want a bump.

I would take 1 spray for the first week, until your headaches and shakes are under control.
Week 2 go with 2 spray, 1 spray on the morning and the second dose at lunch.
You can do 2 week on 2 weeks off.
Personally I liked 3 week on 3 week off.

I start low. Like 12.5mcg and ramp up every couple weeks or so to a Maximum of 100mcg. I don’t like the on off way of doing it

I only take 10 mcg mid day. I like how it gives you all day energy unlike ephedrine. I take it 5 days I work then take the weekends off. No reason, but I don't need the extra energy those days.
Then after a while I'll take 20 mcg a day morning and night.
I have never seen the need to go over 20 mcg.

I only take 10 mcg mid day. I like how it gives you all day energy unlike ephedrine. I take it 5 days I work then take the weekends off. No reason, but I don't need the extra energy those days.
Then after a while I'll take 20 mcg a day morning and night.
I have never seen the need to go over 20 mcg.
How excatly do you get those dosages? Unless you have 10 mcg or 20mcg tablets i guess, was just gonna split my 100mcg in 4s

I had to start out with a tiny tiny dose in the AM and build up tolerance over 3 weeks because it gave me insomnia. I'm hyper sensitive to sleep related sides though. I prefer albuterol for the shorter half life

I have 50mcg pills that I split and take 25 first thing in the morning before fasted cardio. That gives it plenty of time to burn it off before bed time.

2 weeks on, 2 off, last time I used it. And I'd also skip a Sat/Sun here and there, more to stretch it out than anything else but figured it would be a good idea.

I did short but very intensive periods without time off. I stayed on for 4-5 weeks straight - no breaks. Cramps were excruciating but still did my runs, swims, biking, - constantly stayed active. If I were running and cramps caught me bad I’d walk fast like a limping retard, worst was when I was swimming at 6am and caught a cramp in the center of the deep pool with nobody around. Point is, I hate the fucking stuff so if you’re going to take it then give it all you got.

Btw I never ran clen without test, don’t know why just felt like something was missing without it lol

Reactions: 3ml
Honestly I’d take DNP over clen any day.
I personally feel it is safer and far more effective although many will disagree.
I hate clen. Also I feel that unless you are battling the last couple percent of bf off for a competition. You could easily achieve the same results as clen with a little extra fasted cardio and some fine tuning of your diet.

Honestly I’d take DNP over clen any day.
I personally feel it is safer and far more effective although many will disagree.
I hate clen. Also I feel that unless you are battling the last couple percent of bf off for a competition. You could easily achieve the same results as clen with a little extra fasted cardio and some fine tuning of your diet.
not sure about dnp as I dont have experience with it but clen made my heart feel like it was going to beat out of my chest and the overall feeling was not very pleasant at all.

I would stick with albuterol myself and put in some extra work as 3ml mentioned such as fasted cardio and strict diet.

For those saying they run long clen cycles (beyond 2-3 weeks), what are you running alongside it to help upregulate your beta-2 receptors which allow you to continue seeing the effects for longer?

I kind of side with @3ml on this one. I've used a lot of clen, albuterol, eca's, etc.. over the years. Now that I'm older, I prefer something that doesn't affect the heart and I also feel when used properly dnp can be safer and more effective.

For those saying they run long clen cycles (beyond 2-3 weeks), what are you running alongside it to help upregulate your beta-2 receptors which allow you to continue seeing the effects for longer?

I kind of side with @3ml on this one. I've used a lot of clen, albuterol, eca's, etc.. over the years. Now that I'm older, I prefer something that doesn't affect the heart and I also feel when used properly dnp can be safer and more effective.

Agreed
I don’t like feeling weird things in my heart. No way that can be good. Add to that the cramping and general sketched out feeling, I won’t touch it.

Some of us weren’t lucky in locating and experimenting with dnp though. I didn’t take anything to up-regulate anything. I can not see anyone desentizing their receptors with 4-5 week straight usage and stop completely. I personally prefer test/t3/albuterol combo. Clen just fucked me up - heart palpitating all day, cramps, shaking like a leaf, and the overall feeling of shit made me shelf clen - it’s been 6 yrs now.

I think everyone that has posted on this thread is correct as everyone reacts differently with various substances. When I first tried clen I took a 50mcg tab that I thought was 25 mcg and I was scratching my head as it itched so much, my heart was racing and I had a hard time typing on the keyboard as my hands shook. So the next days dose I halved it and was a lot better and it gave me a very alert a clear mind. I was training for a BB competition at the time so I just kept upping it till I got to 150mcg and then stopped for a week and did another cycle. It put my heart rate from about 75-78 beats to round 90 beats a minute , so I felt a bit hot and flushed while I was on it … no headaches or other side other than alertness. I stacked this with ephedrine/caffeine and was doing tren and test at the time. My diet was tight … meat and veggies for 6 days then a cheat day up until 4 weeks out from the show. Then no cheat day. I went from 265 to 210 in 16 weeks and got very shredded. Not sure what your end goals are, mine was weight lose quickly over 16 weeks with minimal muscle loss. You will have to experiment with the duration and upping the dose... you can use or start with any of these methods mentioned in this thread, then change it to meet your requirements and reduce any side effects you don't like. The measures I used for results were, the mirror, wrist HR and BP monitor, and the scale ( weekly- weight measure). Good luck