Clen and Cramps

MrsRH

What do you do to prevent cramps on show day? Both shows this year (also my first year using Clen) I cramped hard backstage when putting my shoes on and when going up/down stairs before stage. Slamming salt didn't help.

Some people cramp bad on clen, regardless of extra electrolytes or taurine. I’m one of them. There is no way I could stay on clen and walk on stage. I cramp bad! My advice is stop a few days out. Clen should have done it’s job weeks before the show.

I get bad cramps also from it but what's strange for me is it's a bronchodilator but yet my chest and airways close over weird .

Taurine & potassium help for me...I think the extra potassium supplement on top of my daily multi really helps. I've tried taurine on its own but it didn't help. No relief until the potassium was added.

Taurine & potassium help for me...I think the extra potassium supplement on top of my daily multi really helps. I've tried taurine on its own but it didn't help. No relief until the potassium was added.
I was taking 15mg taurine and 100-200mg potassium and they didn't help.
Actually what was weird was that I didn't cramp much through prep, just when I tossed the heels on, show day, when water was less. And I had plenty of salt. Hmmm

Some people cramp bad on clen, regardless of extra electrolytes or taurine. I’m one of them. There is no way I could stay on clen and walk on stage. I cramp bad! My advice is stop a few days out. Clen should have done it’s job weeks before the show.
We'll consider this for the next prep. Because of my hormonal issues, we ran everything right till about 2pm on show day because my last prep I blew up 2 inches in the 30mins before I hit stage.

Quinine tabs if you can find them. I guarantee those will work. I took some for my first show....couldn't cramp if i tried! Quinine is also in tonic water, but a very small amount....not enough to help i don't think.