can't believe theres no Fury and Wielder thread

animal-inside

Trusted Member
no one watched the fight?

I watched most of it on youtube..

Im happy the gipsy won.. Wielder was getting a really fat head with his comments lately.

I think hell would freeze over if we ever had a humble MMA or boxing champ lol.. seems like once they get near the top, they always get god syndrome.

It was a decent fight. Once he got hit in the ear and blew out his ear drum in the 3rd it was over.

if you have ever had a blown ear drum the loss of equilibrium is ridiculous. I can’t imagine how he fought for four more rounds. And with that much blood coming out of the Ear it had to of been a huge perforation.

the rubber match will happen. This rivalry is very good for boxing.

Watched on YouTube.... Pretty good fight but I agree with oldguyjiujitsu ! That blown ear drum had to really hurt like a mother fucker and it prolly threw off his balance.
Third fight will be interesting

Watched it live. First fight I've paid for.

Great fight. Wilder was thrown around like a rag doll after the 3rd.

Fury came in too big and too aggressive for Wilder, IMO. Wilder's not used to being the one getting bullied - it seemed to nullify his offense.

I ain't convinced that his eardrum was burst, never heard any confirmation. I am well aware of how much a hard shot in that area can fuck you up either way though. Enjoyed the fight, especially since I was favoring Fury

I ain't convinced that his eardrum was burst, never heard any confirmation. I am well aware of how much a hard shot in that area can fuck you up either way though. Enjoyed the fight, especially since I was favoring Fury
Did you see the steady stream of blood from the left ear? Unless he had A cauliflower ear, there’s not too many other reasons for that type of blood flow.

and it’s better than his own explanation that his costume to the ring weighed 40 pounds and it made him leg tired lol

Did you see the steady stream of blood from the left ear? Unless he had A cauliflower ear, there’s not too many other reasons for that type of blood flow.

and it’s better than his own explanation that his costume to the ring weighed 40 pounds and it made him leg tired lol

Yeah I saw the blood. Another thing I am unfortunately familiar with is that a small amount of blood can look like a lot especially when mixed with sweat or saliva. I'm not saying it wasn't burst but people just jump to conclusions too quickly for my liking, I'd rather hear confirmation first and have still heard nothing. With the power these giants have the difference between burst or not might be nil in this case anyways.

And holly fuck I laughed about that excuse, I want to believe he was just joking but I'm not so sure.

Yeah I saw the blood. Another thing I am unfortunately familiar with is that a small amount of blood can look like a lot especially when mixed with sweat or saliva. I'm not saying it wasn't burst but people just jump to conclusions too quickly for my liking, I'd rather hear confirmation first and have still heard nothing. With the power these giants have the difference between burst or not might be nil in this case anyways.

And holly fuck I laughed about that excuse, I want to believe he was just joking but I'm not so sure.

IF he truly blew his ear drum, that would be the excuse he would be pushing the most..

I already had the impression that wilder was a clown, but since this fight and his excuses he's a joke in my eyes.

Pissed me off he fired his corner for stopping the fight.. ya right bud, they probably saved you from permenant brain damage and they deffinitely didn't save you from winning the fight.

I believe i recall Wilder's trainer saying that the blood was not a result of anything to do with the eardrum, but rather it was from a cut inside his ear - so nothing that could cause issues with his equilibrium. I think his equilibrium was simply affected from the punch itself (and its placement).

But my memory could be wrong as far as what his trainer said.

TLDR- no burst eardrum, seems to be sticking with the "heavy costume" narrative, whining about dirtyboxing (my words). I don't like him as much anymore, shut up and fight bro.

TLDR- no burst eardrum, seems to be sticking with the "heavy costume" narrative, whining about dirtyboxing (my words). I don't like him as much anymore, shut up and fight bro.

Yup, a weak excuse. Funny enough, he's kinda shot himself in the foot with previous comments he's made. Check this vid out, starting at 7:54, lol.