Canadian Brawn Virtual Wet Tshirt contest rules, judging and grand prize. The contest starts today May 1st 2020 and runs until June 30th, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taureau

Administrator
Canadian Brawn Virtual Wet Tshirt

The contest starts today May 1st 2020 and runs until June 30th, 2020

Grand Prize

The grand prize for this is $500 Canadian dollars CASH.
In order for the grand prize to be awarded we need to have a minimum of 20 individuals to enter. If there are less then 20 entrants then the prize will be $250 Canadian dollars CASH. If there are less then 10 entrants the prize will be $100 Canadian dollars CASH

Also please note their will be other unofficial prizes awarded as well.

Good luck everyone
I hope this is a lot of fun for everyone
Bull

1550801563012.png1550801705086.png 1550801781098.png

Last edited:
ok so to clarify this is real life wet tshirt contest if I understand right? as in not pictures found randomly online?

so if I want to put a picture of my girl I need for her to make an account? (just an example) might need a bit more clarifications on your rules there old bull

ok so to clarify this is real life wet tshirt contest if I understand right? as in not pictures found randomly online?

so if I want to put a picture of my girl I need for her to make an account? (just an example) might need a bit more clarifications on your rules there old bull

Yes if she wants to enter she has to join. Each entry is a wet tshirt picture or video of the person that is posting the entry and that person has to be an active member. Active can be posting an entry each month. If the contestant is not active they are disqualified.
And it's possible I ask for verification of some sort if it looks like someone is trying to pull a fast one. I hope no one would do that.

Once again Bull has come up with another outstanding contest and I’m looking forward to seeing the entries!

And guys and gals that have twitter, instagram and Facebook spread the word

Let's grow the membership and have some naughty fun at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.