Canadian Brawn Virtual Wet Tshirt contest rules, judging and grand prize

Taureau

Administrator
Canadian Brawn Virtual Wet Tshirt

The contest starts today Feb 21st 2019 and runs until Feb 20th, 2020

Grand Prize
This is going to be a long contest. The initial grand prize for this is $100. However each month this contest runs that amount will increase in $100 increments. At the end of one year the top prize will be $1,200 cash.

Rules
Please read very carefully the rules of the contest

1. You have to be a member in order to post an entry. This means folks if your wife. husband, girl friend, boy friend or just a friend wants to enter you must have them create an account and post using that account. That person has to be an active member. Being active can be as simple as making a new contest entry each month. Non active members are disqualified.

2. Each contestant can post as many entries as they like. Nudity is encouraged. An entry can be a picture or a video with or without sound. Be creative as heck the prize is worth it.

3. Valid entries must clearly display "Canadian Brawn" in the picture or the video. Failure to have a sign of some sort displaying the forum name will disqualify that entry. However you can correct it with another entry.

5. This contest is open to any resident of Canada that is of legal age.

Judging
At the end of each month the top 5 entries for that month will be selected. Those top 5 are eligible for the grand prize. Who the top 5 are each month will not be reviled.

Judging will be done by an independent panel. Meaning I am not a judge. The judges will be looking for the number of entries a person has made, creativity and originality of the entry. Again to be eligible to win the contestant has to be active on the board. Meaning they could just post one entry per month. However if say, they enter a kick ass entry in the first month and then disappear from the board they will be disqualified.
Also please note it will not necessarily be the person with the hottest bode that wins.

Judges are not allowed to enter. The identity of the judges will be a secret. The judging panel are not members of this forum. So everyone including staff is invited and encouraged to enter.

Good luck everyone
I hope this is a lot of fun for everyone
Bull

1550801563012.png1550801705086.png 1550801781098.png

Last edited:

ARUSH

Trusted Member
ok so to clarify this is real life wet tshirt contest if I understand right? as in not pictures found randomly online?

so if I want to put a picture of my girl I need for her to make an account? (just an example) might need a bit more clarifications on your rules there old bull

Taureau

Administrator
ok so to clarify this is real life wet tshirt contest if I understand right? as in not pictures found randomly online?

so if I want to put a picture of my girl I need for her to make an account? (just an example) might need a bit more clarifications on your rules there old bull
Yes if she wants to enter she has to join. Each entry is a wet tshirt picture or video of the person that is posting the entry and that person has to be an active member. Active can be posting an entry each month. If the contestant is not active they are disqualified.
And it's possible I ask for verification of some sort if it looks like someone is trying to pull a fast one. I hope no one would do that.

Beothuk

Trusted Member
Once again Bull has come up with another outstanding contest and I’m looking forward to seeing the entries!

Taureau

Administrator
And guys and gals that have twitter, instagram and Facebook spread the word

Let's grow the membership and have some naughty fun at the same time