Canadian Brawn Home Gym "Prizes and Rules"

Taureau

Administrator
The rules are simple. The contest will run for 2 months from today. Ending Janurary 31st, 2019

To be eligible you need to be a member of Canadian Brawn and post your picture or pictures of your Home Gym along with a one picture showing your gym along with a current local to you newspaper with the publication date clearly shown to verify that your gym is indeed your gym. The date on the publication has to be a date within 3 days of your entry. Or if you like post a pic of you holding a sign saying "Canadian Brawn"

If you wish to make an entry open a new thread in this forum and post your pics. So comments on that thread are directed at your entry only.

Closing date for entries is January 24th, 2019. There will be no entries excepted past that point.
From January 24th 2019 until Jan 31st 2019 we will have judging to determine the best entries.

A judge cannot submit an entry. If you wish to be a judge please message me.

The winner/ winners will be announced Feb 1st 2019
I say winners because depending on the amount of entries and prizes donated we may second and third place winners.

First prize so far is $500 cash put up by me. There will be more prizes put up soon. If you have a prize to donate please message me and I will add them in here.

Please spread the word about this contest to your friends.

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows. This is for man cave not your home gym..lol.. thats just all I have for a living room.

My home gym is in my basement for the most part , and the machines that were welded in solid frames that I couldn’t get in doorway are the 3 in the garage. Taureau is gonna post my pics, i tried but it won’t let me from phone

My home gym is in my basement for the most part , and the machines that were welded in solid frames that I couldn’t get in doorway are the 3 in the garage. Taureau is gonna post my pics, i tried but it won’t let me from phone

Make a thread in this forum

Title like. Dutch's hom gym
So it's easy to know who's gym is who's

coming close to the closing date

Closing date for entries is January 24th, 2019. There will be no entries excepted past that point.

get your entries in folks :)