Canadian Brawn count down to Steak and a Blow job day

If you can post a pic of the top of your partners head :)

I will try to get one latter tonight, but cannot promise because my focus will not be on taking a picture :)

Today has started off great for me. The wife woke me up with a bj, but that didn’t last long as I had harder then usual morning wood (gotta be the slight increase in my test). I quickly ripped the crotch out of her leggings and went balls deep in her. Didn’t even bother to take her clothes off. Had her sweater pulled up, ofcourse she wasn’t wearing a bra either 😜. Just went to town on her and she loved it. She was so wet she was dripping all the way down her ass crack. I flipped her over and we both finished as I gave it to her from behind. Can’t wait till later for more 😁

I actually forgot one year it was steak and a blow job day. that was back in the day my then wife was not to much into being a good woman.
she is now an ex lol and I am never going to forget another steak and a blow job day ever again

I feel terrible
here I said I would never forget another steak and a blow job day and then I a year latter go and do it.
omg this is terrible

the only solution is to Christen my new day for the calendar which is "Anal Sex and a 6 pack day" I will set this being Jan 14th. so if your partner forgets your day you have every right to forget their valentines day. So please spread the word

Jan 14th. is now officially "Anal Sex and a 6 pack day"

considering we are all gonna be in self isolation can we get an extension? I mean our partners are going to be bored so this will give them something to do. i'm just thinking of their mental well-being.

there will be no social distancing from my dick

considering we are all gonna be in self isolation can we get an extension? I mean our partners are going to be bored so this will give them something to do. i'm just thinking of their mental well-being.

there will be no social distancing from my dick

that is a very good idea :)