Canadian Brawn 25% Customer Discount

granpa1959

Trusted Member
Hey guys:

I am just learning about peptides and their values. I'll be honest I am flummoxed by the number of products you offer and their uses.

Can i please ask for more info?

Jim

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
Hey guys:

I am just learning about peptides and their values. I'll be honest I am flummoxed by the number of products you offer and their uses.

Can i please ask for more info?

Jim
Hey buddy,
I'm replying not to speak for these guys but maybe to save you some time,if they do reply with some info all the better and no harm done.
Generally from what I have seen the folks who sell them won't supply much info on what they can do or how to use them. They are in an awkward position because to protect themselves they have to be very clear that they are not for human consumption but for research purpose only. Providing the info most here would be interested in would conflict with that and leave them open to possible trouble. Take that as a generalized statement but that's pretty much the gist of it.

I know a little about some of them, but there are a few board members who are pretty knowledgeable on the subject. I won't put pressure on them by calling them out here though.

Iirc there is some decent info on site, some threads I've been in at least although that may have been on the old site. Maybe try search ipamorelin or Mod grf or cjc1295 with gondar1 in the By field.

I personally find it harder to understand than AAS at more than a superficial level. You may get further ahead more quickly if you can give the readers here an idea of what you hope to get out of them or at least narrow down an area of interest. Possibly posting in the other section is a good idea too.

Later Bro.

granpa1959

Trusted Member
Thanks Bro! I'll check some facts and review the recommended thread. Then forge ahead.

Grandpa!