Can anyone help my buddy find a new career??????

honestly Canada is way too large of a country, and the distance between us causes divisiveness. What’s good for the East is not good for the west, and what’s good for the west is not good for the east, but we all know which one gets the representation. I would love western Canada to separate, but I don’t see it ever happening.

honestly Canada is way too large of a country, and the distance between us causes divisiveness. What’s good for the East is not good for the west, and what’s good for the west is not good for the east, but we all know which one gets the representation. I would love western Canada to separate, but I don’t see it ever happening.

I agree with this completely. Too many competing interests. Every election leaves half the country disappointed.

Was Watching jagmeet singhs speech, and I had to turn it off. Although I disagree with it, I can understand why people vote liberal. Their hearts are in the right place, they just know fuck all about politics. I however will never be able to wrap my head around why people would vote NDP. What a bunch of greedy and entitled little pukes. All he was talking about in his whole speech is how he will tax the rich to pay for housing and pharmacare and student loans, etc etc. The greed of the people who voted for him enfuriate me. It doesn’t matter how much money someone has, they don’t owe you SHIT. To use the government to forcefully take their money to buy yourself things is not only cowardly, it’s extremely greedy and unethical. I am not rich by any means, but I don’t feel like the “1%” owe me anything. We do better with them around, not worse. We’re not talking about multi millionaires, we are talking about local business owners. That is the 1%. Listening to jagmeet talk about how he’s going to steal and redistribute their money made me so mad I turned the tv off and came here to rant lol.