Can anyone help Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Taureau

Administrator
This poor lady is in a bad way. Here she is so desperate she reached out to me a stranger for help. I am not in a position to help. But am going to share her email in case one of you can help her. If you can help her message me and I will send you her email address. Heck will even send the first email to her to introduce you to her. And looks like there is money to be made her for the right individual

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated. contact me at this email address ( [email protected] ) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

and FYI I looked up the translation for

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

and it translates as

May the peace and blessings of God/Allah be upon you

all I can say is what a nice lady. I sure hope she finds some help soon

I’m quite sure that Justin Trudeau would be happy to help out. Two of his favourites woman and Muslim.

In a strange turn of events a distant relative in Ireland just passed away and I’m the only living kin. I just need to send about $5k and I’ll receive his entire fortune plus a castle in Limerick. Makes sense as my family is originally from the Limerick area. Well I’m off to the bank to get a draft.

I'll give her $20 if I can stick it in her ass while she yells out "Fuck me Mad Dog of the Middle East!!"