Caber/prami for a deca cycle

First off - LOL at Sgt Schulz

Thanks for the study, pretty sure I've never seen that one. The data is fairly straight forward regarding prolactin lowering from the treatment. I do wish there weren't so many confounding factors, renal failure, elevated prolactin from the get go, that strange liver dysfunction etc. I really wish there were more studies available to us that were done on healthy athletes. I'm sure there is tons of data out there from experiments done off the record by certain countries and entities.

Hopefully Fatboy can shed a little more light on this

My studies seem to be from the nephro world for some reason. You won't find studies on healthy athletes and PED use unless we can tap into old GDR stuff. Maybe Romania and Bulgaria. It still seems to be hidden from the world for the most part. It would take a lot of digging and diving through sources.

My studies seem to be from the nephro world for some reason. I've noticed that You won't find studies on healthy athletes and PED use unless we can tap into old GDR stuff. Maybe Romania and Bulgaria. It still seems to be hidden from the world for the most part. It would take a lot of digging and diving through sources.

Yeah that's exactly where I meant when I said certain countries. I've always hoped that some of that stuff would get made public once some of the old guard died off. Probably pretty valuable stuff but not too many reasons for anyone to get motivated to put it out.

Yeah that's exactly where I meant when I said certain countries. I've always hoped that some of that stuff would get made public once some of the old guard died off. Probably pretty valuable stuff but not too many reasons for anyone to get motivated to put it out.

Maybe one week, when I feel like doing a deep dive through sources, I can find something. I do have a huge article from the GDR that is in German. The translations all hurt my head.

For your reference I ran NPP @ 300mg a week with 200mg test enth and only used AI. No problems with prolactin that I noticed. Didn't get tested but E came back high and pretty sure the NPP skewed the total test results.

edit (typo)

Last edited:
With deca/tren I always use caber along side estrogen control. I start at .25mg caber twice a week and adjust if needed post bloods. People do need to realize that just because you don’t have “symptoms” that doesn’t mean everything is all good. Get your bloods done.

Deca makes me crash hard. I wouldn't think if running deca in the future without caber or prami.

If your estrogen is under control you will not have prolactin sides. That said, the test/deca combo makes estrogen very difficult to control, and if it creeps a little up there prolactin sides are going to be pop up too.

I find it much easier to control the test, rather than the deca. Deca is proven in studies, and almost every practical application as well to actually LOWER prolactin, it's not until test and deca are present together at appreciable doses that those sides manifest.
This is what I found with a Deca test and dbol cycle. Normally my estrogen is easily controlled, add Deca and it’s a beast... I was finding Letro wouldn’t even knock down the sides and the lump I get on my right pec. I started .5 Caber a week and it melted away within a few days. I don’t touch Deca anymore, but I have no problems with Tren at any of the doses I have run.