Busted Testosterone Level.

@LePsyber

@gondar1 is one of the most knowledgeable members on the board and I have no doubt he can help you, but he needs to know things to accurately help you. If I was you I would try and answer his questions to the absolute best of your ability, because that might be the end to all of your problems. Gondar is very wise and you are lucky to have his help, but you have to help him help you.

Im only 23 so I don’t have enough experience with low T levels, but if I was you I would be stocking up on UGL T400 and pinning .5ml a week and doing my own bloodwork through letsgetchecked. Doctors are good and this may be an unpopular opinion, but IMO doctors are more of a resource and we are all responsible for our own personal health. If you think your doctors fucking you around, it would be very easy to do your own TRT. Maybe people disagree with me and I’m no expert in the field, but I think that’s the avenue I would be taking. UGL gear is cheap enough, and a bottle of T400 would last you like 20 weeks of cruising. That’s very cheap, and then your in control.

it’s kind of hard to tell what you want though, lots of rambling. If you keep your posts with more info and less venting, you will get better help.

This is what has me wondering. It's not like I'm one of the intense bodybuilders trying to stack Dbol and Stanzanol on top of a pile of HGH and other testosterone derivatives and a handful of anti-estrogen meds. Walking around at 80:1 OR MORE...

I doubled my dose of my prescribed Delastryl for three months and feel better than I have in a decade. There's still some effect even though I'm back to doing 100mg/.5ml a week like others have suggested but on a long term. Like months and months. I did over two before and there wasn't a lick of change that I could see though.

and you relate this all to your low testosterone levels?

Take 400mg/1ml of Delastryl every two weeks, within three weeks I was mobile, and back into life. At a month and a half, life was PERFECT. Felt good. Got out of the house with my girlfriend. Helped with things around the house. Fixed broken shit. Normalcy. Not anything extra but not tired and exhausted at all. Sleep fine, sex is still fucked but it literally changed my life.

I'll use the word because it needs to be said but it was like a miracle happened vs how I was a month and a half earlier. Actually got out to the gym and lost some fat/gained some muscle which I've always found easy. Did the three months of my extra medication, got my next prescription and I'm now a little over a month back into the old dose and I'm sliding right back where I was. Tired, exhausted and I have NO doubt that I am going right the fuck back where I was.

This is what has me wondering. It's not like I'm one of the intense bodybuilders trying to stack Dbol and Stanzanol on top of a pile of HGH and other testosterone derivatives and a handful of anti-estrogen meds. Walking around at 80:1 OR MORE...

I doubled my dose of my prescribed Delastryl for three months and feel better than I have in a decade. There's still some effect even though I'm back to doing 100mg/.5ml a week like others have suggested but on a long term. Like months and months. I did over two before and there wasn't a lick of change that I could see though.

so what do you want? More test weekly?

Take 400mg/1ml of Delastryl every two weeks, within three weeks I was mobile, and back into life. At a month and a half, life was PERFECT. Felt good. Got out of the house with my girlfriend. Helped with things around the house. Fixed broken shit. Normalcy. Not anything extra but not tired and exhausted at all. Sleep fine, sex is still fucked but it literally changed my life.

I'll use the word because it needs to be said but it was like a miracle happened vs how I was a month and a half earlier. Actually got out to the gym and lost some fat/gained some muscle which I've always found easy. Did the three months of my extra medication, got my next prescription and I'm now a little over a month back into the old dose and I'm sliding right back where I was. Tired, exhausted and I have NO doubt that I am going right the fuck back where I was.

Dela is 200 mg per ML. We have to get your dose straight.

so what do you want? More test weekly?

I doubled what I did every two weeks. Obviously, if I could get my doctor to double what I'm getting I would do it weekly instead-but yes, double the dose and the ability to see if I can knock it down some?

Look, I know that too much testosterone is bad for you. I went through football SURROUNDED in roidheads trying to push dangerously unstable amounts of shit on to me. I watched Ben Johnson go down for stanazolol in his body and one of the guys who was in our house probably had more stanazolol inside hisi body than Ben did. The team was alll for steroids handing out what I now know to be liver murdering orals.

I didn't do ANY of it. I was killing shit just fine when I wasn't injured from overdoing it. That was my job on the team though. Inside linebacker and I lived the life with pain meds but never to get high. Enough to take the pain down but that was it.

In any case, my solution is to try to get my doctor to double me up or try to find a local gym? I really don't know. All I know is I'm not prepared to die young from lying in bed all day. The thing is that there are all sort of chronic problems that develop on people who are horizonal and sleeping all the time. Big time heart problems. So I either lie in bed and die early from not living or all or risk taking a bit more test and having side effects from that. I'll pick option #2 every time though because what I'm doing while dosing normally isn't living. It's death just without a coffin.

I doubled what I did every two weeks. Obviously, if I could get my doctor to double what I'm getting I would do it weekly instead-but yes, double the dose and the ability to see if I can knock it down some?

Look, I know that too much testosterone is bad for you. I went through football SURROUNDED in roidheads trying to push dangerously unstable amounts of shit on to me. I watched Ben Johnson go down for stanazolol in his body and one of the guys who was in our house probably had more stanazolol inside hisi body than Ben did. The team was alll for steroids handing out what I now know to be liver murdering orals.

I didn't do ANY of it. I was killing shit just fine when I wasn't injured from overdoing it. That was my job on the team though. Inside linebacker and I lived the life with pain meds but never to get high. Enough to take the pain down but that was it.

In any case, my solution is to try to get my doctor to double me up or try to find a local gym? I really don't know. All I know is I'm not prepared to die young from lying in bed all day. The thing is that there are all sort of chronic problems that develop on people who are horizonal and sleeping all the time. Big time heart problems. So I either lie in bed and die early from not living or all or risk taking a bit more test and having side effects from that. I'll pick option #2 every time though because what I'm doing while dosing normally isn't living. It's death just without a coffin.

probably the wrong place to be calling people roid heads

Do you want to double that? You don't have to get snarky. Snarky will get you nowhere with me.

probably the wrong place to be calling people roid heads

Ummm, probably however the people I played with, played with ZERO science with them. The genie inside a bottle made them stronger, faster and incredibly violent. I saw "for animal use only" enough times to stay away from guys who literally couldn't spell the drugs they had just been shot up with in the trainers room. There was no thought of too much or what too much would do, they just thought their bodies would piss out what it couldn't take. Kind of like filling a bottle. It fills up and then the rest just spills out all over the place. Livers? Kidneys? Cancer? Tumors? Blown up joints that can't handle the excessive muscle? Torn muscles because they were lifting faster than the muscle was FULLY filling in? They quite truly didn't care because we were getting paid to play. They were also almost murderously angry with the levels of shit they were doing. I honestly took a look at what they were doing and it scared the shit out of me to be like the guys who were there when I got there. When I kept getting hurt I took more cortisone shots than the city of New York probably gives out on an average day but I was fucked if I was going to be turned into a reptile.

The problem was there was no internet then. No well of knowledge. I have NO idea what happened to some of those guys but they can't all be alive. I didn't hang out with them because the steroids were just a gateway into serious partying, drugs, women and a lack of rest. Me, I needed as much rest as I needed and just wanted to play ball.

As for the word? I have yet to speak to or see a single person on here who has reckless regard for their health or wellbeing. People worry about their health and things they take and they, for the most part, KNOW what they put in their bodies and what it's going to do good/bad/ugly. They take things to mitigate what they're taking. That's not a roidhead. That's somebody wanting a different life and being prudent about how they do it.

Do you want to double that? You don't have to get snarky. Snarky will get you nowhere with me.

Snarky? No no, sharpie lol. I mean no offence to anybody. And yes, double that changed my life. I felt like some dude at a Jesus convention who got saved by getting dunked but then ended up being able to walk on water because ONLY the negative things left. I didn't feel high or hyper-driven to do shit. Shit was worse than poor and then it was...just right. All I've EVER wanted through this pathway of pain meds and medication for other medical issues is to just be normal. I left piles and piles of drugs and SERIOUS quantities of steroids behind when I left football. Tons of drugs behind while I bounced for ten years in some awesome university bars that were real shit holes but the women weren't. Great just with rum or rye or beer.

What I'm saying is I'm not somebody who lives to excess on anything. Due to my sleep problem, I miss doses of pain medication at times so when I wake up in pain, I half dose. Do I take that other half dose any time? Sell it? Fuck no. I don't need to get high. A couple of my family members have been a little too friendly with opiates and I've never felt the drive to exceed despite handing a couple of months worth of morphine from my safe off to my drugstore every couple years so they can dispose of it. I'm quite fine with just being normal. I'd even try to see if a cut to 150 every week was the same too because there would be absolutely ZERO need for the extra 50 for me.

Snarky? No no, sharpie lol. I mean no offence to anybody. And yes, double that changed my life. I felt like some dude at a Jesus convention who got saved by getting dunked but then ended up being able to walk on water because ONLY the negative things left. I didn't feel high or hyper-driven to do shit. Shit was worse than poor and then it was...just right. All I've EVER wanted through this pathway of pain meds and medication for other medical issues is to just be normal. I left piles and piles of drugs and SERIOUS quantities of steroids behind when I left football. Tons of drugs behind while I bounced for ten years in some awesome university bars that were real shit holes but the women weren't. Great just with rum or rye or beer.

What I'm saying is I'm not somebody who lives to excess on anything. Due to my sleep problem, I miss doses of pain medication at times so when I wake up in pain, I half dose. Do I take that other half dose any time? Sell it? Fuck no. I don't need to get high. A couple of my family members have been a little too friendly with opiates and I've never felt the drive to exceed despite handing a couple of months worth of morphine from my safe off to my drugstore every couple years so they can dispose of it. I'm quite fine with just being normal. I'd even try to see if a cut to 150 every week was the same too because there would be absolutely ZERO need for the extra 50 for me.

so I’m confused, what exactly is the purpose of this post? Without ranting about how this effects your life, or anything else really, what would you ideally like to get from this post with?

@LePsyber I'm heading off to required reading before I crash. We have a lot to go on here and it looks like 400 mg of Test is what you need. That or a med not used yet and 200 mg of Test to get you feeling like approaching your day in a normal manner. Stuff to ponder. There is always tomorrow.

In any case, my solution is to try to get my doctor to double me up or try to find a local gym? I really don't know.

I suggest that trying a gym is a great idea. It alone may bring back some youth. Many find 100mg/week sufficient, but they exercise as well, in most cases. You might have to force yourself out of bed until it becomes a habit.

And no one is going to be able to help you here unless you can give specific detail on total and free tester one, several blood levels, etc. The members responding to your text have been very knowledgeable and generous with their time thus far... and your long messages make that a challenge.

so I’m confused, what exactly is the purpose of this post? Without ranting about how this effects your life, or anything else really, what would you ideally like to get from this post with?

Don't really know. I'm up for at least a couple more weeks so I guess chat with some people who might have been through the same?

Suggestions?

Honestly, I've never been to what is probably mostly a guys site to talk about shit. I'm sorry I keep going on and on, again, never been here, never done this. I'll keep my Jesus moment to myself going forward.

Don't really know. I'm up for at least a couple more weeks so I guess chat with some people who might have been through the same?

Suggestions?

Honestly, I've never been to what is probably mostly a guys site to talk about shit. I'm sorry I keep going on and on, again, never been here, never done this. I'll keep my Jesus moment to myself going forward.

Relax. You will get it figured out.

I suggest that trying a gym is a great idea. It alone may bring back some youth. Many find 100mg/week sufficient, but they exercise as well, in most cases. You might have to force yourself out of bed until it becomes a habit.

And no one is going to be able to help you here unless you can give specific detail on total and free tester one, several blood levels, etc. The members responding to your text have been very knowledgeable and generous with their time thus far... and your long messages make that a challenge.

Message received. I honestly have no experience here and am completely out of my element as far as chat forums. I apologize for wasting people's time as I admit I have been going on and on. I appreciate all of the comments and suggestions people have made.

It's good just to have a place to whine errr no, talk to. ;)

Suggestions?

My suggestion would be to go back to the message Gondar sent you and answer each question to the absolute best of your ability. That’s what this board is here for, we will help you figure it out.

G
Please reply to each separately and as simply as possible:

1 - While it is true that how you feel is the most important thing (to a limit) bloodtest results are very important to. The answers given so far about your levels are pretty much useless. Do you have actual bloodtest results? Or actual numbers of blood levels (not vague answers) ? Post them if you do. Not just randomly either, describe what inject schedule you were following for the 2 months previous to the test and how long it had been between your last shot and the blood being drawn.

2 - What province are you in? (This is bloodwork related.)

3 - What exact Test product are you using? (You have mentioned 2)

4 - Why are you talking about T:epi ratio? Are you saying you are having it measured via bloodtest? What role do you see that playing.?

That's a start, keep the answers short and simple for now.

1. I have never been handed a result from my doctor, no. I rely on her judgement and have no reason to believe that her comment for my results while my medication at one week into my two weeks of medication "your results are low however it shouldn't be the cause of your fatigue" is the truth. I've brought the fact up that I started going low before the day I was tested if I was low then and that I have an entire week where I'm absolutely tanking. As I've been told the same answer from multiple doctors, it's high enough while taking what I am and my fatigue "problem" must be something else.

My real problem for your 1st question is that the normal dosage of testosterone is not functional for me from the first day I inject until the last day. II have looked through the doctor's notes related to this and see 175 dexaliter or something like it. His writing is doctor. He's the doctor before my current one.

2. In Ontario.

3. Using Delastryl 200mg/ml as directed.

4. I'm looking through other forums and getting private messages. Someone said normal men can have a ratio of 1:1 or they can even go up to 4:1(or higher) of level of testosterone:epitestosterone in their blood and still be perfectly normal. My problem is I have no baseline with which to compare myself to before the pain medication started kicking the shit out of me. What makes sense to me is my doctor is aiming for 1:1 but I never was meant to be 1:1. Whatever level I went to when I had the absolute luck of getting extra medication was normal for me.

You need to understand that my mind fogs under this shit I'm living with. That's why I've gone on and on and I'm feeling like I'm being aimed at with machinegun like questions from four sources. LePsyberMedSmall.jpg

That said, I'm doing my best to answer your questions and really appreciate you trying to help me.

I have to ask, is there anyway you can reduce pain meds? Or have your tried everything?
So all forms of therapy. I’m assuming you have.

I’m not suggesting this, but I didn’t have the patience to wait fir the doctor to figure out what he thought was my ideal level of test. I bought ugl test and did my own. You can get testing done elsewhere if you really want to figure out your bloods. I still use the doctor for normal physicals and blood work.

I have a friend, played football as well, swore that the extra test helped him with the pain he recieved from football, mainly the shoulders. His doctor prescribes him on feel and he gets 500 mg a week. Mind you he is 260 and like 5’7”.
He self prescribed for years, but I believe since his one shoulder is bone on bone and needs to be replaced and can’t really train the same, decided to go on doctor prescribed test.

I have another friend that it on massive amount of pain meds like you, and it really screws with his body, plus the meds he takes for RA, biologocals and such. He has mental issues as well, and over the last couple of years I have talked to him, they always try to keep his test lower, but then prescribe everything else under the sun. Worst part is they never keep anything consistant, so once he gets used to something, hey, let’s experiment and try this for a while.
So he was bitching to me about it, I told him, fuck the doctor, up your test, you need to live in this body, not him, 200 mg of test a week will not kill you. (Now I’m not suggesting this, just relaying what I suggested to him)

My thought is, you are an adult. Read up on the effects, the good and the bad, there are studies. Then decide what you want to do. Sometimes you have to control your own health.

I myself think it’s funny that a lot of people are ok with someone have a couple drinks every night, or smoke a bowl, but freak if someone wants to run some test. (Note the guys on here) Myself test used properly is less dangerous than drinking or smoking weed. Or at least equal if all used in moderation.
Shit people eat crap fast food, lay around, hold on to and extra 100 lbs of fat, but shit you use test, you are a junkie, lol, you are going to die.

And btw we are roid heads, juice monkeys, lol. And you know when o was young, I thought about people like me now in the same way. It was the unknown that made me biased like that. Now I know used in moderation, it’s all good. Like everything in life, you just need to decide if the risk justifies the reward.

Message received. I honestly have no experience here and am completely out of my element as far as chat forums. I apologize for wasting people's time as I admit I have been going on and on. I appreciate all of the comments and suggestions people have made.

It's good just to have a place to whine errr no, talk to. ;)

the board will help you figure things out... fortunately you have options... even if that’s going UGL for your needs.