Bunnies

don't know if someone mentioned it.. but the only way is to elevate your garden. They don't like hopping up on shit. We have tons of bunnies in the city now, never did when I was a kid. But Id say we got hundreds in my hood. Amazing how fast they can reproduce, apparently a female only needs 24 hours before she can get prego again.

don't know if someone mentioned it.. but the only way is to elevate your garden. They don't like hopping up on shit. We have tons of bunnies in the city now, never did when I was a kid. But Id say we got hundreds in my hood. Amazing how fast they can reproduce, apparently a female only needs 24 hours before she can get prego again.
Yea lol bunnies are literally fuzzy little fuck machines. I used to own two rabbits when I was younger, two females, and they would hump each other as if one had a dick...

Did not know about the elevated garden trick! I would have thought a bunny would be like "well challenge accepted my good sir, I was made to hop.. and fuck" but I have never even seen a wild bunny before to be honest.

Yea lol bunnies are literally fuzzy little fuck machines. I used to own two rabbits when I was younger, two females, and they would hump each other as if one had a dick...

Did not know about the elevated garden trick! I would have thought a bunny would be like "well challenge accepted my good sir, I was made to hop.. and fuck" but I have never even seen a wild bunny before to be honest.

seems to work for us, they will not come on our deck, and our garden box is only 12" high. I suppose they may just be moving onto the neighbour's garden. Perhaps if they were starving they would risk it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

seems to work for us, they will not come on our deck, and our garden box is only 12" high. I suppose they may just be moving onto the neighbour's garden. Perhaps if they were starving they would risk it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's the thing, my garden is in a raised bed! The sides are 12" high. The little monster jumped through the fence and over the wall in one smooth hop. I have a second plot that is 18" high and he hasn't touched that one yet.

I have bunnies in my yard constantly. Its all i can do to resist having one for lunch. Wife just bought a bow. Maybe i will sharpen my skills and give it a go. Legally i can unload my shotgun in my yard, but neighbours may not be pleased.
Actually got physical the other night when one complained of my music. Can just imagine blasting bunnies. Lol

I could lend you my 13 year old front declawed cat. He kills them in multiples daily. He is a murdering machine. My wife held 7-8 baby bunnies this year in her hands till they were dead, he would bring them home in his mouth. I was told he had to stay inside for a bit.
I’ve watched him bat birds out of the air, jump off the fence and nail them, chase down chipmunks batting them back and forth until they get stunned. This spring he came home with a bird in his mouth, wing flapping trying to get out, lol.
Getting older now, but used to beat the shit out of every cat in the neighbourhood.
Sometimes I’d be on the porch, someone with a tiny dog would be walking across the street on the sidewalk and he’d bolt over to beat the shit out of their dog, lol. I’d yell, he’d give me a dirty look and come walking back.
He is the friendliest cat to us, avoids other people and the evil look he gives cars as he slowly walks across the street, lol.
I sometimes wonder what he’d be like with front claws. Has 8 toes on both front feet.
Mind you if you borrow him, he gets treats twice a day, and you need to call him to come in at night.D4D098CC-8214-4A8D-A5DE-33FFC79716BF.jpeg
Here is a picture of him when he was still a baby. I couldn’t keep him trapped in the house, he’d just get depressed.

Last edited:
I have bunnies in my yard constantly. Its all i can do to resist having one for lunch. Wife just bought a bow. Maybe i will sharpen my skills and give it a go. Legally i can unload my shotgun in my yard, but neighbours may not be pleased.
Actually got physical the other night when one complained of my music. Can just imagine blasting bunnies. Lol
22 with a scope. Like popping gophers. Damn that’s fun.

I could lend you my 13 year old front declawed cat. He kills them in multiples daily. He is a murdering machine. My wife held 7-8 baby bunnies this year in her hands till they were dead, he would bring them home in his mouth. I was told he had to stay inside for a bit.
I’ve watched him bat birds out of the air, jump off the fence and nail them, chase down chipmunks batting them back and forth until they get stunned. This spring he came home with a bird in his mouth, wing flapping trying to get out, lol.
Getting older now, but used to beat the shit out of every cat in the neighbourhood.
Sometimes I’d be on the porch, someone with a tiny dog would be walking across the street on the sidewalk and he’d bolt over to beat the shit out of their dog, lol. I’d yell, he’d give me a dirty look and come walking back.
He is the friendliest cat to us, avoids other people and the evil look he gives cars as he slowly walks across the street, lol.
I sometimes wonder what he’d be like with front claws. Has 8 toes on both front feet.
Mind you if you borrow him, he gets treats twice a day, and you need to call him to come in at night.View attachment 4972
Here is a picture of him when he was still a baby. I couldn’t keep him trapped in the house, he’d just get depressed.

With all of this are you sure he's not getting into any of your gear when you're not looking? :LOL:

With all of this are you sure he's not getting into any of your gear when you're not looking? :LOL:
You know now that he’s older and getting less muscular, if I could figure out how much test a normal male cat produced, I might give him trt, lol.

Oh I love Bunnies! They taste like chicken. That's not a joke either. Catch that fucker and get your veggies back now that he's turned them into protein.

Oh I love Bunnies! They taste like chicken. That's not a joke either. Catch that fucker and get your veggies back now that he's turned them into protein.

I see a garden with a bunny in it, you see all the makings of a fine rabbit stew. I gotta get on your level bro!

As mentioned above the only way around this problem is raised beds. We have bunnies in our yard (they live under a bunker also on our property) and our garden in raised beds and half barrels with no issues. We had some shrubs ground level and the bunnies destroyed them by eating the bark.

Thats hilarious! We have a pellet rifle and my wife pops one off about once a week.

Sounds like our wives are two very different people lol. I took her fishing last week and she still can't watch when I put the worm on her hook. 🤣

Sounds like our wives are two very different people lol. I took her fishing last week and she still can't watch when I put the worm on her hook. 🤣
Lol, when my brother and I were young, we’d make my grandfather release the fish we caught because we felt bad. He’d keep them alive in a bucket to be fresher.