Bunnies

vancitybb

Trusted Member
Last week a bunny got into our raised vegetable garden and murdered all the beans and celery plants.

I spent $300 on "Garden Zone" fencing and posts, spent the better part of Saturday surrounding the garden with it.

This evening I watched that slippery little bastard jump right through the fence like it wasn't even there. 😤🤦‍♂️

The segments in the fence are 1in x 2in. What the hell are bunnies made of!?

bunnys come in our yard all the time and eat shit. I hate it . But for diffrent reaaons then you i hate it becasue ticks get on there ears then drop off in my yard and im petrified that my little girls will get ticks from thise stupied basterds

Last week a bunny got into our raised vegetable garden and murdered all the beans and celery plants.

I spent $300 on "Garden Zone" fencing and posts, spent the better part of Saturday surrounding the garden with it.

This evening I watched that slippery little bastard jump right through the fence like it wasn't even there. 😤🤦‍♂️

The segments in the fence are 1in x 2in. What the hell are bunnies made of!?
It's probably a rabbit and it doesn't have large masses of bones like clavicles that would make it too wide to slide through the spots. Unfortunately, the only good rabbit when you have a garden is a dead one. You seal those holes and the fucker will dig under your fence. Once they know where the good veg is, they won't stop.

bunnys come in our yard all the time and eat shit. I hate it . But for diffrent reaaons then you i hate it becasue ticks get on there ears then drop off in my yard and im petrified that my little girls will get ticks from thise stupied basterds

I guess it has only become a problem this year because my dog passed away in March. Apparently that good boy was doing more for me than I even realized.

I guess it has only become a problem this year because my dog passed away in March. Apparently that good boy was doing more for me than I even realized.
You could start a new thread called puppies when you start lookin for a new dog...chances are ill think its a boobies post again.
sorry to hear about your dog though iv lost a few good ones too its always hard..
Labs great dogs.

You could start a new thread called puppies when you start lookin for a new dog...chances are ill think its a boobies post again.
sorry to hear about your dog though iv lost a few good ones too its always hard..
Labs great dogs.

Yeah I'm only sort of getting back to the point where I can think about another pup. I'll get there eventually, life is just better with a dog

It's probably a rabbit and it doesn't have large masses of bones like clavicles that would make it too wide to slide through the spots. Unfortunately, the only good rabbit when you have a garden is a dead one. You seal those holes and the fucker will dig under your fence. Once they know where the good veg is, they won't stop.

The big hole he dug to get into my yard tells me you're probably right 😑

Added bonus: grizzley bears won't eat my carrots

No no, small permit, shotgun with buckshot.

Best Bunny-B-Gone there ever was. Bears don't like being shot either however you might want to keep slugs on hand if you have bears too.

Or maybe shoot the bunny's and hand them to the bears. Kind of like a Mother Nature protection racket. Kill the bunnies to get the heat off you from the bears.

DO NOT shoot a bunny with a slug. Jesus Christ you'll be picking fur up for months.

No no, small permit, shotgun with buckshot.

Best Bunny-B-Gone there ever was. Bears don't like being shot either however you might want to keep slugs on hand if you have bears too.

Or maybe shoot the bunny's and hand them to the bears. Kind of like a Mother Nature protection racket. Kill the bunnies to get the heat off you from the bears.

DO NOT shoot a bunny with a slug. Jesus Christ you'll be picking fur up for months.

If I wasn't surrounded by neighbors I'd strongly consider that lol.

The irony is: if I was actually out hunting for rabbits I'd be lucky to find one, meanwhile they're running rampant in my own backyard!

If I wasn't surrounded by neighbors I'd strongly consider that lol.

The irony is: if I was actually out hunting for rabbits I'd be lucky to find one, meanwhile they're running rampant in my own backyard!

There will be a den somewhere close then. In a relatively confined neighbourhood, they stay close to their dens. Even out in the wild they really don't range far. They're dumb but smart enough to know an owl or falcon or hawk will pick their ass up off the grass faster than their little hearts can beat. I've been out hunting and seen a hawk flying with a rabbit.

Craziest thing I saw was a blue heron. Watched it standing in a pond. It bent over and nailed a smaller fish, chomping it a bit. Then it DROPPED the chomped fish into the water. Not five minutes later BAM it struck and picked up what had to be a one and a half to two-pound smallmouth bass that was going for the chum in the water. It literally fished for a bigger fish.

Just be glad Herons don't eat garden. Those fuckers are smart.

Yeah I'm only sort of getting back to the point where I can think about another pup. I'll get there eventually, life is just better with a dog
ugh bro Im so sorry about your dog. I cant even imagine losing mine he is literally the only thing I love in life currently. Dogs are so much better than people as they will always love you, and can easily be manipulated with chicken.

ugh bro Im so sorry about your dog. I cant even imagine losing mine he is literally the only thing I love in life currently. Dogs are so much better than people as they will always love you, and can easily be manipulated with chicken.

I will say sorry as well. We have a dog and I wasn't a dog guy but now. Fuck, I don't know what I'm going to do when he dies. He loves my GF way more because she takes him walking and running more. My knees can't take too much of that shit so I can't.

In any case, despite the little fucker liking her way more, I'm going to be a wreck when he goes.

I will say sorry as well. We have a dog and I wasn't a dog guy but now. Fuck, I don't know what I'm going to do when he dies. He loves my GF way more because she takes him walking and running more. My knees can't take too much of that shit so I can't.

In any case, despite the little fucker liking her way more, I'm going to be a wreck when he goes.

Thanks guys. It really hurts to lose a beloved pet, they are legitimate members of the family. As much as it hurts though, the good times are worth it. I guess that's the contract we sign with a pet.

I hope both your doggos live long, happy, slobbery lives. 😊🐶