Bulking tips - extra calories

Canadianbeaut

Trusted Member
Anybody have any tips, suggestions, new recipes, tips or tricks you use to get those extra cals in I’m open to suggestions ! Getting bored with my current diet. And doing my best to minimize processed shit.

Thanks in advance ,
Canadianbeaut

2 scoops mutant mass, 1 scoop whey isolate, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 600ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Good 1000 calories with like 50g of protein and 100g of carbs. A little filling if your already feeling pretty full, but easier to get down than food if your really not that hungry. I use to have 2-3 of those a day and that’s an automatic 2-3 thousand calories. Have 3 or 4 meals ontop of that and you’ll get those calories and macros eazy breezy

All good points, I was adding olive oil to my shakes, using a clean real food gainer currently on top of my normal 3-4 meals a day plus snack, I’m heavier than I’ve ever been right now so I know more food is required to keep growing. Just getting tired of the same old shit , looking for different ideas ! Thanks everybody for the input there’s a few things here I’m going to try

Steak 3 x a day
You will grow I promise
I used to live day to day like this. Well at least two steaks a day ... Stan Efferding diet red meats white rice high fat dairy and high sodium. I was definitely full looking on the red meat diet .

Reactions: 3ml
2 scoops mutant mass, 1 scoop whey isolate, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 600ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Good 1000 calories with like 50g of protein and 100g of carbs. A little filling if your already feeling pretty full, but easier to get down than food if your really not that hungry. I use to have 2-3 of those a day and that’s an automatic 2-3 thousand calories. Have 3 or 4 meals ontop of that and you’ll get those calories and macros eazy breezy
Thank you bro. This is something I’ve done in the past , I’m not really that fluffy but I’m trying to keep it fairly clean least amount of sugar in the diet as possible.

My coach has me eating lean ground beef, wild salmon, nuts, EVOO and coconut fat. Cals go in pretty easy!

Grinding oats into milk is my go to for extra calories, can pack 3/4 cup to 1 cup of steel cut oats into 16 oz of milk can add some whey for flavor easy 100+grams of carbs

Grinding oats into milk is my go to for extra calories, can pack 3/4 cup to 1 cup of steel cut oats into 16 oz of milk can add some whey for flavor easy 100+grams of carbs
Oh every day bro. Also add peanut butter banana frozen fruit avacado sometimes frozen spinach, usually liquid egg whites and a weight gainer as well... at least one a day

Liquid egg whites from Costco....I buy them like they are going extinct. Plus STEAK and also pork souvlaki to mix it up.

I wish I could eat oats again. Bung me up like crazy, but when I could it was such an easy meal.
I called it the Funnyman special, lol.

I wish I could eat oats again. Bung me up like crazy, but when I could it was such an easy meal.
I called it the Funnyman special, lol.

Metamucil doesn't help you out at all? Putting down 1cup of oats in about 2minutes can definitely get my hurt burn going sometimes I drink it over a longer period of time and it helps.