BRICKmason is not an representative or affiliated with Athletic Alliance

Taureau

Administrator
We have a new member @Athletic Alliance who is now the representative for "Athletic Alliance" on Canadian Brawn. If anyone has had unresolved issues Athletic Alliance please bring those issues to the attention of @Athletic Alliance and they will work to resolve those issues. Please also let know of each issue so I can be aware of any issues steming from dealing with brickmason

Please join me in welcoming Athletic Alliance to Canadian Brawn

As for Brickmason sadly he misrepresented himself as a rep for their company.

Is brickmason still a member here due to this?

that is a private matter between him and me

I have reached out to him to contact him
I will give him the chance everyone should have to tell their side of the story

here is an example of such a event.

years back a lab called out a guy for being a scammer. they spread his name far and wide as being a scammer. turns out the dude was in the hospital and had a heart attack. soon as he was out he fixed any issues that he had. but the damage to his name and reputation had already been done. He was a valued member of this community and he is no longer active on the forums. That was a shame. That shows you what a mob mentality can do. I will never be like that. I give people a chance to defend themselves. I do not assume the worse.

@Taureau you are a class act you are right to give him a chance and then decide. I am really enjoying this board and this is a good example as to why great members and great leadership.

and folks we are talking about 2 cups and 3 bottles of some supplement. total value so far maybe $200
if he was really trying to pull of the heist of the century he sucks at it.
with $200 in his pocket he will not get far

odds are yes he stretched the truth that he was a rep. I will deal with that
as for his haul I am sure he will have a good explanation.

that is a private matter between him and me

I have reached out to him to contact him
I will give him the chance everyone should have to tell their side of the story

here is an example of such a event.

years back a lab called out a guy for being a scammer. they spread his name far and wide as being a scammer. turns out the dude was in the hospital and had a heart attack. soon as he was out he fixed any issues that he had. but the damage to his name and reputation had already been done. He was a valued member of this community and he is no longer active on the forums. That was a shame. That shows you what a mob mentality can do. I will never be like that. I give people a chance to defend themselves. I do not assume the worse.
Right on good to hear. Yes I agree with you on that, I never believed in that mob mentality on the boards.