breakfast haters get in here

I am sure it helps build muscle. Has lots of decent stuff i guess, but too much sugar and maltodextrin so makes me fat. Lol
But i would never use protein powder anymore if i have access to real Food. I dont think can compare the two.
And when i was using it the place i was buying was 2 15lb bags for )149. Free ship and free gym bag everytime.
Ah yea the maltodextrin and sugar, Ive yet to get fat off anything except from lots of beer but Ive quit drinking. If I had the appetite and cooking skills to eat nothing but solid food I definitely would cause its obviously way healthier but gotta supplement with these on top of my solid foods to hit my calorie surplus. Dang thats a good deal I just went to popeyes and got 2x 15lb bags for like 160$ after tax.. got a free shaker bottle lol. Remember what website that was?

Yup hate breakfast. I just use some good old mutant mass first thing in the morning then by 9 or so I’m having my first of 5 following solid meals

I have to eat as soon as i get up.
On a normal day i will be on my third meal by noon.
Also eat just before bed.
Has to be all solid food. Cant do the shakes anymore.
I thought I was the only crazy one that was on meal 3 by lunch, lol. I eat a min of 5 a day.

For breakfast it depends, Either way since I’m at work, working, Its a scoop of protein powder, and if I’m not dieting I’ll fry up potatoes with 3 slices of bacon. So good, but bacon daily, lol.
If I am trying to lean out like now then 3/4 cup of oats with my protein powder.

I get coffee induced hypogylcimia if I don’t eat right after I drink coffee. I know I should stop coffee, but I love it to wake up and if I eat right away I have no issues.

If I don’t eat breakfast you don’t want to be around me as I’d be a hangry asshole. On top of that it’s my favourite meal.

Bought an expensive expresso machine a few weeks back.. this has definitely got me more into breakfast. Eggs and avocados are my things, don't think I could ever tire of the combo.

but since this is a hate thread, I hate cereal and milk.
funny, when i got an espresso machine, i stopped eating breakfast. no time and overstimulated.

was doing butter coffee for a while. killed my appetite until 2pm. dont know why they arent the solution to people wanting to lose weight. maybe it only works for some people.

I don't eat breakfast, ever since I was small I'd throw up my breakfast shortly after finishing it.

my mom buys me big boxes right from the farm/butcher, bacon and chicken too. About 40lbs of chicken in my freezer right now.

Ah yea the maltodextrin and sugar, Ive yet to get fat off anything except from lots of beer but Ive quit drinking. If I had the appetite and cooking skills to eat nothing but solid food I definitely would cause its obviously way healthier but gotta supplement with these on top of my solid foods to hit my calorie surplus. Dang thats a good deal I just went to popeyes and got 2x 15lb bags for like 160$ after tax.. got a free shaker bottle lol. Remember what website that was?
Hey I don’t know if hey answered your question but I get 2 bags of 12lb clean gainer from bodybuilding.com and they always have specials on everything usually I get 2 of anything I buy there for the price of one of the same item from Popeyes and they ship fast af.