breakfast haters get in here

addy

Trusted Member
Ive been a hater of breakfast ever since I could remember. Never ate much as a child (I blame this on medication I used to take when younger) so was always pretty skinny throughout school cause I never knew how to properly eat throughout the day or simply wasnt hungry.

Im much better now and can eat huge meals at the end of the day no problem ... as long as Its not my terrible cooking...but when it comes to eating before 11am and sometimes as late as 1pm, depending how active I am, its just so difficult to consume solid foods. Even simple stuff like toast with peanut butter makes me want to gag and be sick if I force eat right when I wake up. I actually can feel my stomach is empty, and it kind of hurts, but the thought of eating makes me sick until Ive been awake a few hours at least. Sometimes I think I have some stomach issue but more than likely its something anxiety related because my appetite is always the worst if I find myself extra nervous about whatever that particular morning.

So what have I found that is tried and true and can guarantee Im at least getting some calories/protein/carbs in the morning? this will make some people here cringe I know - weight gainer shakes. Ill do 4 scoops of chocolate with whole milk and thats somehow 1400 calories, which I can down In about 10 seconds. At first gas and stomach pain was terrible but eventually it went away and now no stomach upset or at most very minimal. Something I noticed is because the shakes are SSOOOO sweet (but its my only source of sweet/sugar) I find I will crave something savory after, hello bacon, to quench my 'salt thirst' .. its kinda hard to explain the feeling but when it happens I need to eat something that is salty lol.

TLDR = what are you doing to take care of the most important meal of the day?

Last edited:
I used to feel so sick if I ate before noon. Now I wake up starving and feel sick if I don’t eat.

Bought an expensive expresso machine a few weeks back.. this has definitely got me more into breakfast. Eggs and avocados are my things, don't think I could ever tire of the combo.

but since this is a hate thread, I hate cereal and milk.

Bought an expensive expresso machine a few weeks back.. this has definitely got me more into breakfast. Eggs and avocados are my things, don't think I could ever tire of the combo.

but since this is a hate thread, I hate cereal and milk.
I was gonna say the ONE thing I can always have without getting sick is a bowl of rice krispies.. yea Im pathetic.. sometimes I can handle french toast.
Me too Bull. Eggs, bacon/sausage, hash browns. I love it all
The only way I can consume something so fatty and greasy in the mornings is after I overdose on sugar from my shakes.

I do the same ,i use mutant mass, but i also carb cycle with mammoth meal , way less carbs
yep mutant mass here too! Or as I like to sometimes call it, mutant ass/mutant gas ...triple chocolate is the best actually it tastes damn good imo

I used to feel so sick if I ate before noon. Now I wake up starving and feel sick if I don’t eat.

tell me your secrets!! The only way I wake up truly starving is if I took mk677 the night before

Don't eat anything at night. Wake up and have a big bfast. Reset your body, thats what I have to do

this is a good idea, going to try this tonight. Btw just noticed your TTs... as in your twin turbos... so you like to go fast eh?

Last edited:
I have a bottle or two of high protein Boost or Ensure as I’m heading out the door , then eat about an hour later.
Can’t stomach solid foods first thing in the morning and have been like it for years

i use to love breakfast but for the past 2 years it has become a chore, and i fast more now adays.

I was gonna say the ONE thing I can always have without getting sick is a bowl of rice krispies.. yea Im pathetic.. sometimes I can handle french toast.

The only way I can consume something so fatty and greasy in the mornings is after I overdose on sugar from my shakes.

yep mutant mass here too! Or as I like to sometimes call it, mutant ass/mutant gas ...triple chocolate is the best actually it tastes damn good imo

tell me your secrets!! The only way I wake up truly starving is if I took mk677 the night before

this is a good idea, going to try this tonight. Btw just noticed your TTs... as in your twin turbos... so you like to go fast eh?
Yea i have a couple mustangs im building one is twin turbo

Breakfast is not that important. I’d say from a bb perspective as long as you’re hitting your macros, do what’s best for you. I like my morning coffee and then eating a late breakfast. Always eggs and meat.

I have to eat as soon as i get up.
On a normal day i will be on my third meal by noon.
Also eat just before bed.
Has to be all solid food. Cant do the shakes anymore.

I do the same ,i use mutant mass, but i also carb cycle with mammoth meal , way less carbs

When i stared lifting i went through 30lbs of mutant mass per month. Plus tons solid food.
Unfortunately most of the Mass i gained from it was not muscle. Lol.
I dont do shakes often anymore unless an emergency to get calories in, but i found making my own shakes was Cheaper tasted better and easier on the guts.
Try eggs or egg whites, oatmeal, banana and natural peanut butter. Get tons of calories without the gas.

When i stared lifting i went through 30lbs of mutant mass per month. Plus tons solid food.
I dont do shakes often anymore unless an emergency to get calories in, but i found making my own shakes was Cheaper tasted better and easier on the guts.
Try eggs or egg whites, oatmeal, banana and natural peanut butter. Get tons of calories without the gas.
I do agree 100% but with my job untill my 7 week summer vacation i ither eat mutant mass lol or go to extream calorie difficent and waste this beautiful oil. But i do carb cycle it with mammoth meal lol so i have 300 carb day then a 90 carb day ish

bro jesus christ I thought I was going through a lot at 15lbs a month hahaha. The sad thing is I actually LOST 5lbs recently, but I attribute that to water bloat and not being able to lift anymore (for a while), also these stupid pain pills messed my appetite up again.

Why does this stuff (mutant ass) not help build actual muscle though I wonder? Is it because a calorie/protein isnt always the same? similar deal with carbs, think sugar water vs a potato...

Yea i have a couple mustangs im building one is twin turbo

Oh wow thats awesome ,either one a foxbody by any chance? Do you do the work/fabrication yourself?

bro jesus christ I thought I was going through a lot at 15lbs a month hahaha. The sad thing is I actually LOST 5lbs recently, but I attribute that to water bloat and not being able to lift anymore (for a while), also these stupid pain pills messed my appetite up again.

Why does this stuff (mutant ass) not help build actual muscle though I wonder? Is it because a calorie/protein isnt always the same? similar deal with carbs, think sugar water vs a potato...

Oh wow thats awesome ,either one a foxbody by any chance? Do you do the work/fabrication yourself?

I am sure it helps build muscle. Has lots of decent stuff i guess, but too much sugar and maltodextrin so makes me fat. Lol
But i would never use protein powder anymore if i have access to real Food. I dont think can compare the two.
And when i was using it the place i was buying was 2 15lb bags for )149. Free ship and free gym bag everytime.

I do some stuff but I need to move to a bigger garage..haha. one is a foxbody notch, planning on a coyote swap

I eat 2 protein bars on my drive to work at 5 30 lol. Not ideal i know but fuck it
I also eat 4 meat meals and a shake a day too