Bpc-157 peptide ...who has tried

Grindtight

Trusted Member
Just looking to see who has tried this peptide and general feed back.Im trying it now for a nagging shoulder issue .Nothing the doc has prescribed helped not even physio...next option is prolo therapy or prp.However those are costly treatments so I'll try this first.

Tried BPC157 and TB500 for a similar nagging shoulder issue. Didn't really notice any change. Your results will depend on your issue. If it's a tear, something pulled, anything that needs healing etc... then the stuff has been shown to work. If it's something pinched, then you need to fix the underlying issue.

Depending on the underlying cause PRP works well on shoulders if its ligament or tendon related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

used it extensively for injuries and some I had amazing success with and others not so much. I recently used for an A/C joint issue and it is back to normal a lot quicker than I expected.

Tried bpc157 for five months for a shoulder injury and did not notice much improvement..

Go to massage therapy, find one that likes to give you pain and digs in deep.
I thought I had shoulders issues for years. It was actually compressed nerves in my mid traps.
Funny part is when the nerves get compressed in tightened muscle, it can cause clicking, poor movement, inflamation, and so on in your shoulder. Nit even near the nerve. Really mimics a tear or strain.
I went to quite a few treatments, but now I have no shoulder issues. And at one time it felt like someone was hammering a shin into my shoulder joint. Really funny how a tight lump on the edge of my shoulder blade could cause all this trouble. It was so bad at one time my left tri atrophied.