BP experiment

Goldenrod

Staff member
Always has decent BP but when I started everything for my injury healing, even in low doses my BP was around 140/70 and the odd time 150/70.
Added Carleson’s fish oil 10 grams and slowly titrated down, and ubiquinol up to 800 but usually 600. BP back down to 120 to 125/60.
I stopped fish oil, and cut down ubiquinol to 200 and noticed my BP is raising up to 130-135/60. Odd time 140/65.
Next step will be to up the ubiquinol and add the Carleson’s fish oil back in to get it back to optimal.
Everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you and I don’t take high doses of any AAS. Just sharing in case it helps someone.
GR

This is interesting to me. I purchased CoQ10, but haven’t tried it yet. I take omega-3s and they help lower BP.

I’ll follow this thread and see how your BP responds to the fish oil. Mine is currently around 140/75... which I don’t like.

Ive never noticed a significant drop with coq10 but my multi has 25mg so really im always taking a small amount. Never tried the massive doses you speak of..Im too cheap

Hawthorn has always worked for me as well as fish oil in the 6-10g range like you said.

Hawthorne is awesome - totally agree. I’m sticking to fish oil and ubiquinol - A better form of q10. Yes 800 a day is expensive but 200-400 isn’t bad. Also beats heart issues in 5 years.
uupping the ubiquinol and adding fish oil and will post the results after I do this for two weeks.
Take care GR

Always has decent BP but when I started everything for my injury healing, even in low doses my BP was around 140/70 and the odd time 150/70.
Added Carleson’s fish oil 10 grams and slowly titrated down, and ubiquinol up to 800 but usually 600. BP back down to 120 to 125/60.
I stopped fish oil, and cut down ubiquinol to 200 and noticed my BP is raising up to 130-135/60. Odd time 140/65.
Next step will be to up the ubiquinol and add the Carleson’s fish oil back in to get it back to optimal.
Everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you and I don’t take high doses of any AAS. Just sharing in case it helps someone.
GR
how's your estrogen, and potassium/magnesium intake?

when i cycled gear, i never had high blood pressure but i ate low sodium, my estrogen was mid normal and i took magneisum supplements and had a fair amount of potassium in my diet (didn't even realize)

now that im reading more about blood pressure, i think the sufficient magnesium/potassium with a low sodium diet and keeping estrogen in check is why i never had blood pressure issues, even on high doses of tren.

even off gear and a bad diet, my blood pressure will be high, i take magnesium and potassium(if i don't get enough) regularly now, it's made a huge difference