BODYTECH

The long term members knew what was going on and were not participating in the pumping anymore. It was the new guys just happy to have a source that we’re doing so. Just like guys at Northern Lifter we’re doing.
When I was pumping it, was when it was the green labels and it was good then. My previous lab was Inno, and I noticed no difference. Just the honeymoon didn’t last long.
Then I moved on to Almere until he lost his shit, then prosum till he fucked off (too bad the last two turned into turds because their gear was good), so now it’s Pareto, Genetec and Dracorex. Hopefully these guys keep their shit together, I’m getting tired of looking for new sources, lol.
Agreed on Almere and Prosum wish they were still around. Prosum Had the best ugl primo I ever used outside of legit Bayer. Prosum was my go to and almere was my second if prosum did not have what I was looking for. I remember almeres tren ace kicking my ass and also shredding it 😀

Thought I'd throw my .002cents in here. I've only ever done one order with these guys, and this was over a year ago, so I can't say for sure how things are now a days.
All I ordered from them was their mk677, some type of fat burner mix that had yohimbe, cardarine and something else, their aromasin, tb and cpc.

Their MK677 and aromasin was definitely bunk. I had to 911 an order from another lab to get my esto under control. That was fun. Had no hunger pangs from their mk677, and usually when I take good mk677, my tendonitis tends to lesson.
Nothing came out of their peptides, absolutely no effect on my tendonitis.
Their yohimbe seemed to work. Could definitely feel that.

What weirded me out was that they sent me the cardarine by accident, and wanted it back. I ended up making a deal with them and paid 50% of it, but I found it odd that they wanted it back. Not that I would've done anything, but I could've been sketchy and tampered with it somehow. Made me wonder how often something like that happened.

Definitely wouldn't go back to them.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Thought I'd throw my .002cents in here. I've only ever done one order with these guys, and this was over a year ago, so I can't say for sure how things are now a days.
All I ordered from them was their mk677, some type of fat burner mix that had yohimbe, cardarine and something else, their aromasin, tb and cpc.

Their MK677 and aromasin was definitely bunk. I had to 911 an order from another lab to get my esto under control. That was fun. Had no hunger pangs from their mk677, and usually when I take good mk677, my tendonitis tends to lesson.
Nothing came out of their peptides, absolutely no effect on my tendonitis.
Their yohimbe seemed to work. Could definitely feel that.

What weirded me out was that they sent me the cardarine by accident, and wanted it back. I ended up making a deal with them and paid 50% of it, but I found it odd that they wanted it back. Not that I would've done anything, but I could've been sketchy and tampered with it somehow. Made me wonder how often something like that happened.

Definitely wouldn't go back to them.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
Damn that sounds so sketchy. I'm looking at their page right now and it's funny how all reviews on NL are positive lol

I received 2 vials of their test e for free. My first pin was in the left glute, and over the next week swelled, became incredibly itchy and red. I thought it was a subq leak and tried again in the delt. Same reaction. Okay, something is off. I refiltered it, tried one last pin in my right glute, and same thing. I tossed the rest out.

Pros
-delt looked huge from the inflammation

Cons
-everything about BT is suspect. I do not trust it is accurately dosed, sterile, or properly brewed.

BT is a meme lab that needs to die before someone actually does die at the hand of their incompetence.

Agreed on Almere and Prosum wish they were still around. Prosum Had the best ugl primo I ever used outside of legit Bayer. Prosum was my go to and almere was my second if prosum did not have what I was looking for. I remember almeres tren ace kicking my ass and also shredding it 😀
I just finished my last vial of prosum primo about 4 weeks ago. Started to use Dracorex, just as good FYI.
I never used Almere Tren, but a lot of guys loved it.