Body Hair

vancitybb

Trusted Member
Shoulders, back, chest...I want it all bald as the day i was born. What's the best way to get rid of it?

Laser is better for more permanent results as @Goldenrod said. And when the hair comes back a bit it is much finer and easier to manage.

Are there more effective types of laser? I know people who’ve invested thousands getting their chest and back lasered and they still have hair that grows, although finer than before. Myself I’m part gorilla and would like a more effective solution

Laser is better for more permanent results as @Goldenrod said. And when the hair comes back a bit it is much finer and easier to manage.

I would love a permanent solution. I used to be mostly hairless, but age + HRT have taken their toll. Are those laser treatments very expensive?

A girlfriend and a razor!!!

That's my option. Wax works well for about two weeks bit when it regrows I end up looking like I'm full of zits from all the ingrown hair. Looks worst then being hairy.

I recently bought one of those Bakblades and the thing works great at taking back hair off. Only problem is the valeys created by the muscle. Theres a several spots that I cant get to the hair by myself, no matter how I stretch and turn lol so great product but no good for bodybuilders

Bakblade for me as well.

@flexappeal, lo_O've wanted to try this !!!

Laser it seems is useless if you were to keep on cycling...... for me anyways. Just came back. My wife went thru laser treatments aswell and with this current pregnancy, the hair just came back !
So, I said fuck it and tatted my back entirely, ribs and now starting down my legs lol. Cant see the hair now !!!! But when I do want to manscape, my wife just Nairs me.

@flexappeal, lo_O've wanted to try this !!!

Laser it seems is useless if you were to keep on cycling...... for me anyways. Just came back. My wife went thru laser treatments aswell and with this current pregnancy, the hair just came back !
So, I said fuck it and tatted my back entirely, ribs and now starting down my legs lol. Cant see the hair now !!!! But when I do want to manscape, my wife just Nairs me.

Lol...you have to peer through my hair to see my tattoos!

Anyone try those home lazer things from costco? I read if you have light skin and dark coarse hair they can be miracles.

Go get 10 professional laser treatments. I want liposuction, should I try the home liposuction kit from costco?

I'm joking of course, but the professional treatments do work. I did them awhile ago with an ex (she had a half black father so she had very dark hair) and it worked for both of us. I have no chest or back hair. And the rest of the hair on my body is very light now, almost blonde, even though I'm naturally dark haired.

The first time I got the junk lasered, it hurt like HELL. so I just deal with that other ways.

My coat has filled in to full back, front, shoulders, arms, ass down to legs. If I didnt trim and went to the beach someone would probably call animal control.

I trim with hair clippers like i also use for my head on the lowest setting bi-weekly in summer, or monthly in the winter, and my wife does my back. It's the fastest and most economic option for me.

Waxing sucks and takes waaay too long, and holy shit it hurts as my hair is thick and deep.

Shaving with a razor would never work, it would take all day, and I'd go through a ton of blades.

Nair is a pass as I don't like that baby-smooth feel. I actually use a 1/4 comb on the trimmer for my arms and chest and junk so I've got some man-scaping going on.

Laser does work, but takes multiple sessions. A friend of mine had this done and I envy him. I would go and do it tomorrow if I could for my back and shoulders, but I'm heavily tattooed in all these areas so no can do :(