Blending

superbeast

Trusted Member
I have had a couple bottles of Stanolone for a year or so now that want to use but the stuff cripples me. And it always just settles to the bottom in chunks even if heat and shake it
Would it work if i heat it up real good, draw 5ml and mix it with some mast p i have, heat it again and shake it up good??

I have had a couple bottles of Stanolone for a year or so now that want to use but the stuff cripples me. And it always just settles to the bottom in chunks even if heat and shake it
Would it work if i heat it up real good, draw 5ml and mix it with some mast p i have, heat it again and shake it up good??

You could just cut it with sterile B12

Lol, throw it out. You know I have some Inno that has some decent pip that I just havnt gotten rid of either. Fuck I’m cheap,

Lol, throw it out. You know I have some Inno that has some decent pip that I just havnt gotten rid of either. Fuck I’m cheap,

I am very cheap. But its a good brand. I dont think should throw out. Just want to make less painful cause i am a puss. 😁

About 5$ for 10ml of B12. EVERYONE should be taking it in the winter anyways, 1ml a month, dosing a full vial, once every 4-5 years. It's water based, so it doesn't mix well with oils, as water and oil duh, don't mix.

I always mix my shots. 0.5ml of each of my hormones in my shot x times a week. Works fine. Usually test and mast, and currently Test/Tren.

What's the concentration? I've re-dissolved precipitated hormones by keeping them at a careful 60c (this isn't recommended, btw) and mixing with autoclaved (pressure cooked) oil, or other, weaker preparations. Maybe look into sterile ethyl Oleate if you can tolerate the PIP/Allergies.

About 5$ for 10ml of B12. EVERYONE should be taking it in the winter anyways, 1ml a month, dosing a full vial, once every 4-5 years. It's water based, so it doesn't mix well with oils, as water and oil duh, don't mix.

I always mix my shots. 0.5ml of each of my hormones in my shot x times a week. Works fine. Usually test and mast, and currently Test/Tren.

What's the concentration? I've re-dissolved precipitated hormones by keeping them at a careful 60c (this isn't recommended, btw) and mixing with autoclaved (pressure cooked) oil, or other, weaker preparations. Maybe look into sterile ethyl Oleate if you can tolerate the PIP/Allergies.

Do you mean vitamin D? I think the case for high dosing b12 to offset SAD has been debunked no?