Biomed has been busted

Taureau

Administrator
it has now been confirmed that the Biomed has been busted

https://edmonton.citynews.ca/2019/08/13/handguns-560k-in-drugs-and-cash-seized-in-edmonton-bust/

if anyone has dealings with them break ties and do not respond to any emails from them
if you have any outstanding orders with them or sent them cash and are waiting on products please contact me with your story and I can advise you what course of action you could take if any.

Be safe folks and the moral of the biomed story is labs should avoid anything to do with rec drugs.
And I would suggest staying away from any lab that has ties to a lab that is dealing in rec drugs.

There’s a lot to be said but even more so not to be said.

Whether you’re in production, distribution, or consumption, may the universe keep you safe, healthy, and sanitary.

Not sure why these guys(girls) can not be happy selling AAS and making some decent money. Instead they get greedy and start dealing in rec drugs.

Cops really could care less about AAS but they care a great deal about coke and crystal.
This. 100%

If it's the site I am thinking of perhaps they have ties to biomed
I’m not sure if they had ties, I didn’t get that when I was there, they weren’t active at all and pretty much had a banner and non existent. Guess we know why.

Not suprised. Theres a lot that goes on behind the scenes that doesnt make it to "board" common knowledge. Sometimes it's better to not know. What's that saying. Ignorance is bliss. Lol

When it comes to rec drugs ... some people just don't know when to say no ... good to stay clear of them.

Biomed was being pushed all over Instagram directly through the an Instagram page with the same name of another message board. Funny enough the Instagram page had a link directly tied to the message board and the message board also a link directly tied to the Instagram page. This was a stupid heat source.