Binge watching

Taureau

Administrator
I went almost 10 years with no TV of any sort. Then decided to join the 90's and get one hooked up. I now have discovered over the last few years binge watching. I find a show that I like and watch the entire series of the show from start to finish. Then its onto the next show. I really enjoy this. Back in my day you watched the show once a week during the fall and then repeats after that until the new season came out. It was slow going. This new way is great. Its the only way I watch tv. I will actually find a show and leave it until its done being made rather then watch week to week. With the exception of the Mayan's and a select few that are to good to leave for another day :)

Last edited:
When I first got my parents to get Netflix they complained it was all old movies and a waste of money. Then a couple months later my mother very excitedly told me they’d discovered watching tv shows one episode after the other “it’s great, you don’t have to wait a week for the next episode” she told me. Haha! They got really into Scandinavian crime dramas too. The one thing she noted about that was how there wasn’t music constantly blaring over the dialogue like in American shows.

I binge shows on Netflix as well as regular TV. I have to admit that I watch a lot of TV and anything political, historical or about economics I am a sucker for. Netflix I am currently binging Star Trek Voyager after completing DS9. I may take a break and switch to the latest season of Peaky Blinders.