Best way to buy bitcoin?

D

Accountants ask me to fill out forms,one of the questions is bitcoin.Gov must be hot for this.

Kind of answering your own question....
BTC can be traceable if they know where to look

Well,if they have to ask.....unless this is their fav trick question.

Well,if they have to ask.....unless this is their fav trick question.

Just keep in mind
Unless you spend your bitcoin or sell it for a profit it’s not taxable

Also if you sell it at a loss it is tax deductible

If you are true believer in crypto it’s not about cashing out...if it does what it was intended to do you won’t need to “cash out”

Just keep in mind
Unless you spend your bitcoin or sell it for a profit it’s not taxable

Also if you sell it at a loss it is tax deductible

If you are true believer in crypto it’s not about cashing out...if it does what it was intended to do you won’t need to “cash out”
Or crash out.Certainly some people are trading for goods.And Monero was created to obsure this.What is actually keeping bitcoin alive?

Or crash out.Certainly some people are trading for goods.And Monero was created to obsure this.What is actually keeping bitcoin alive?

What is keeping bitcoin alive ???
Hmmm well I don’t have all the answers
But perhaps these would be some of them

Scarcity. There will be a max supply of 21 million bitcoins on the planet ever. Not even close to enough for 1 per person. So compared to gold it is ultra scarce. No more can be made. Not like our garbage fiat system where they just print more and drive inflation. Also some estimate that there are 3-4 million bitcoins that have been lost forever making it even more scarce.

The security of owning your money. Look at Greece when they emptied peoples accounts, that could happen here. I know my great grandparents didn’t trust banks. Lots of old people didn’t and it’s all for a reason. No one can control your bitcoin except you.

The hope of taking some power back by controlling money. Taking power away from our insanely corrupt government and banking system

Some people are in it strictly for financial gains (or so they hope)

Like precious metals it’s a security for people. I bet a lot of people in Venezuela would love to have a little bit of bitcoin right now. I know a couple people that have relatives there. They are sending them money via bitcoin to help them out.

Obviously some use it for purchasing goods they wouldn’t normally purchase with cash

I’ve also hear reports of Iran and Russia using bitcoin to get around certain sanctions

I see.So Iran and Russia possibly using bitcoin,trading for goods.The off ramps I believe still present a problem.

I see.So Iran and Russia possibly using bitcoin,trading for goods.The off ramps I believe still present a problem.

It’s possible they are yes.
I’m assuming what you mean by off ramps is spending or cashing out your BTC?

The only thing keeping me away from bitcoin was that I had nothing to spend it on and you can’t just sell it in Canada, so it was utterly useless and took my 2-3 years to finally find someone who excepted bitcoin as currency. That’s the only turnoff for me is how not user friendly it is. The theory of getting the government out of currency is awesome though.

The only thing keeping me away from bitcoin was that I had nothing to spend it on and you can’t just sell it in Canada, so it was utterly useless and took my 2-3 years to finally find someone who excepted bitcoin as currency. That’s the only turnoff for me is how not user friendly it is. The theory of getting the government out of currency is awesome though.

Can you explain to me how it is not user friendly for you? I have had no issues with it and find it easier than using a debit machine. I spend mine on gear as well use it to purchase cash after it has gone up in value.

and coinjoin can disguise your transactions. Software.
So it is similar to Monero.The gov will start hosting fake mirrors to get people to download compromised programs.....
Do they have a hash to authenticate the software?

Can you explain to me how it is not user friendly for you? I have had no issues with it and find it easier than using a debit machine. I spend mine on gear as well use it to purchase cash after it has gone up in value.

It might be different now, but at the time selling your bitcoin wasn’t supported in Canada. Not knowing anybody who wanted to buy it from me, and not having any contact to any labs, I had no way to spend it. I used Coinbase if that makes any difference.

So it is similar to Monero.The gov will start hosting fake mirrors to get people to download compromised programs.....
Do they have a hash to authenticate the software?

Go check out the wasabi wallet page to answer all your questions.

im looking at coinberry.com to buy and fund my wallet. can someone vouch for them. .5% fee seems awesome compared to the goddamn bitcoin atm around here

Is this correct?
Yes 100% is traceable!!!! To both parties and whoever tells you else wise, does not know what other people are capable of!!!!

You know how many people have been sentenced hard in north America for laundering money through bitcoin.

Do research and reviews on it bro

Yes 100% is traceable!!!! To both parties and whoever tells you else wise, does not know what other people are capable of!!!!

You know how many people have been sentenced hard in north America for laundering money through bitcoin.

Do research and reviews on it bro

Yes it’s definitely traceable. But it definitely takes some resources to do this. Also there are ways to cover your tracks. For someone dealing with a few grand chances are slim that anyone would spend the resources to track you.

What is the best way to buy crypto anonymously in Canada? Does bylls require id to set up an account? Seems like a lot of sites ask for all sorts of personal info and document scans, which defeats the purpose