Best way to buy bitcoin?

I just got a Coinbase account but neither of my credit cards (TD and RBC) allow me to purchase. How do I buy coin otherwise? Im very new to this

yeah. E transfer your funds into your shakepay and do what you want with it
Yes I did it with my RBC card. Though on first try there was a block. I just had to call the bank and unblock it and it went through

Any other options quick other then shake pay? Preferably that takes e trans ?

Any other options quick other then shake pay? Preferably that takes e trans ?
Shakepay is my personal fav. You can use my referral code if you'd like. GWRSDHB
With the referral they give you $10 after you purchase $100. But the real bonus is the "shaking sats". If you're referred, every day you can open the app and shake your phone and they'll give you a tiny amount of bitcoin. That amount grows the more days in a row you do it. Eventually you get to like $1/day which in 20yrs could be worth $100/day ;) They make money on the spread, but it kind of balances out that they cover all network transfer fees. So if you transfer it to your cold storage wallet (which you should), they cover the costs of doing it.

Newton is another good one, but they don't have the cool free bitcoin for shaking feature that shakepay does.

Shakepay is my personal fav. You can use my referral code if you'd like. GWRSDHB
With the referral they give you $10 after you purchase $100. But the real bonus is the "shaking sats". If you're referred, every day you can open the app and shake your phone and they'll give you a tiny amount of bitcoin. That amount grows the more days in a row you do it. Eventually you get to like $1/day which in 20yrs could be worth $100/day ;) They make money on the spread, but it kind of balances out that they cover all network transfer fees. So if you transfer it to your cold storage wallet (which you should), they cover the costs of doing it.

Newton is another good one, but they don't have the cool free bitcoin for shaking feature that shakepay does.
I was using shake pay for a while. Out of the blue they put a hold on my deposit for almost a week (which never happened in the past) I needed to sent Bitcoin that day. I understand things like this happen and I should have been better prepared but still put a bad taste in my mouth lol

I use newton because it seemed like the easiest to use, im kinda technology challenged
I've got a full step by step how-to guide with pictures that I made for shakepay if you are anybody else is interested. It covers funding shakepay by e-transfer, purchasing bitcoin and transferring bitcoin to a wallet outside of shakepay. Just hit me up by e-mail at [email protected] and I can flip it over.

I was using shake pay for a while. Out of the blue they put a hold on my deposit for almost a week (which never happened in the past) I needed to sent Bitcoin that day. I understand things like this happen and I should have been better prepared but still put a bad taste in my mouth lol
I had the same happen. When I talked to support it was because the e-mail address I had linked to that account appeared to be a business account (even though it was a hotmail.com account LOL) which was against their ToS. Cancelled the e-transfer, sent it from a different e-mail and processed within a minute or so.

I've got a full step by step how-to guide with pictures that I made for shakepay if you are anybody else is interested. It covers funding shakepay by e-transfer, purchasing bitcoin and transferring bitcoin to a wallet outside of shakepay. Just hit me up by e-mail at [email protected] and I can flip it over.

I had the same happen. When I talked to support it was because the e-mail address I had linked to that account appeared to be a business account (even though it was a hotmail.com account LOL) which was against their ToS. Cancelled the e-transfer, sent it from a different e-mail and processed within a minute or so.
There support emailed Me back like 4 days after. They don’t work on the weekend and only business hrs