Best Canadian Source

GH is the tough ticket to get in Canada. I have a script for Test, but HGH is really tough to find good sources. I thought the Primatropin that the guy King sells at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seemed like a good product but if the guy is a crook what is the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
GH is the tough ticket to get in Canada. I have a script for Test, but HGH is really tough to find good sources. I thought the Primatropin that the guy King sells at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seemed like a good product but if the guy is a crook what is the point.

You do know that gh really isn’t essential, it’s more of a cosmetic drug anyways. It fills out your muscles, but the effect leaves as soon as you quit.
I believe unless you run a fair bit with insulin and a decent amount of gear, you will not get huge.

You do know that gh really isn’t essential, it’s more of a cosmetic drug anyways. It fills out your muscles, but the effect leaves as soon as you quit.
I believe unless you run a fair bit with insulin and a decent amount of gear, you will not get huge.
i found gh’s main use was fat loss, kept me lean when bulking and made me lose fat quicker than any other drug out there

i found gh’s main use was fat loss, kept me lean when bulking and made me lose fat quicker than any other drug out there
Of course I forgot about that, sry, I’m pretty lean all the time without really trying.
Like I said a cosmetic drug. :)

Of course I forgot about that, sry, I’m pretty lean all the time without really trying.
Like I said a cosmetic drug. :)
when i used to use gh, i could eat 6000-7000 calories and stay lean
i thought it was the tren but after i stopped using hgh i couldn't stay lean eating that

only took 6iu's of good gh a day,

I don't use it for size, it's good for overall health. My nagging injuries disappear when I take it, skin is better hair, nails, and I never get sick or colds, I've also found it to be useful for reducing cholesterol so I can run orals without my lipids going through the roof.

I’ve used Pharma Tech, global pharma , IRAN HORMONE, SYN and ROTEX MEDICA. Previously I used home brew products so I can’t say these are the best but they certainly are legit.

back to the original post. I will be using PHARMA TECH LABS - TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE in March so feel free to message me in April or May if you want my review.
So is pharma tech legit ??

honestly bro and i mean this with 100% respect you need some help. We all need a therapist from time to time. god knows I have spoken to them when i have struggled over the years. now is your time to see one if you are not already
Therapists are worthless! Unless you want to go talk to some uneducated quack who has zero real skills or ability to use any degree of psychological facts...They are mostly junket heads unless you want to pay 1000$ an hour for a real one and then it’s just in a
No no dont change the subject, answer my questions to your claims bro!!! Dont tap on my shoulder and run....

What's so wrong with what I did seriously, did I break any rules and disrespect any members???

And a therapist.... for complementing a lab on a forum.... or speaking my mind on a lab good or bad on a forum...

Okay I'll go talk to a therapist bout my Canadian brawn problems

You know half the time I write this shit I. Laughing with a blunt in my hand no lie ;)
i have to agree with the new member.....it is totally disrespectful to tell somebody they need help , this is not a forum for mental health and only give someone advice like that if someone asks..you can say “I mean no disrespect a million times” but it’s still totz disrespectful lol ...Evwrybodys crazy and everybody’s different and this is just all words few of us know other members personally in the real world ......But having tried only Dianabol from Global Pharma they were like a dream....It’s literally unbelievable how fast I put on 20pounds this was pga too and with pga I’m staying , we’ll see I’ll post a full detailed review . This threads old but I have to stand up for that as it simply uncalled for to tell another person they need help and see a therapist. ....If your not Crazy then your not able to reach greatness...... Stay Crazy and Stay Strong!!!!!! And I feel like saying I would agree with someone saying top 3 names are Global/Pharmatech/and Syn from the infinite corners of the internet all agree on one thing is that you get what you pay for..............Hell Global pharma dbol is literally like a dream to me..............potent as all hell! increase your bench over 100 pounds in weeks man on that stuff

Therapists are worthless! Unless you want to go talk to some uneducated quack who has zero real skills or ability to use any degree of psychological facts...They are mostly junket heads unless you want to pay 1000$ an hour for a real one and then it’s just in a

i have to agree with the new member.....it is totally disrespectful to tell somebody they need help , this is not a forum for mental health and only give someone advice like that if someone asks..you can say “I mean no disrespect a million times” but it’s still totz disrespectful lol ...Evwrybodys crazy and everybody’s different and this is just all words few of us know other members personally in the real world ......But having tried only Dianabol from Global Pharma they were like a dream....It’s literally unbelievable how fast I put on 20pounds this was pga too and with pga I’m staying , we’ll see I’ll post a full detailed review . This threads old but I have to stand up for that as it simply uncalled for to tell another person they need help and see a therapist. ....If your not Crazy then your not able to reach greatness...... Stay Crazy and Stay Strong!!!!!! And I feel like saying I would agree with someone saying top 3 names are Global/Pharmatech/and Syn from the infinite corners of the internet all agree on one thing is that you get what you pay for..............Hell Global pharma dbol is literally like a dream to me..............potent as all hell! increase your bench over 100 pounds in weeks man on that stuff
The irony here is amazing. Thanks for the laugh sir.

it’s Saturday fucker..... you posted on Tuesday that you just received your dbol from this source and had never used them before.

up 20lbs in a few days huh? But no ne is supposed to pass judgement on your mental health? How about your credibility then?

well then I’m sorry... I suppose your just a liar.

go home kid.... you don’t belong here or anywhere for that matter. You are going to hurt yourself more than you have already.

I’m not trying to be disrespectful. Usually I do t tell people what they should or should not put into their bodies these days..... but I make exceptions for exception cases and this is one of them.

Patience sir. Such questions are not allowed.

Invest some time and effort here.... learn and share and perhaps good things may happen.
I agree, I learned the hard way with pancake mix and peanut oil, its not the lab or the brand, its whom you know and when they want to know you o_O

No no dont change the subject, answer my questions to your claims bro!!! Dont tap on my shoulder and run....

What's so wrong with what I did seriously, did I break any rules and disrespect any members???

And a therapist.... for complementing a lab on a forum.... or speaking my mind on a lab good or bad on a forum...

Okay I'll go talk to a therapist bout my Canadian brawn problems

You know half the time I write this shit I. Laughing with a blunt in my hand no lie ;)
-Read the reviews on this site for various labs
-pick 3 that the majority are having good results with
-buy a bottle of a strong injectable (tren a) and a strong oral ( drol or dbol).
-Try them, see which gives u the best results and weigh that against the price.
-voila ... you got your lab