Before/After

Thought I should share some pics and a progress report after having come to an end of a cut with the help of Funnyman. Started end of April close to May.

Starting weight: 227.3lbs
Current weight: 203lbs
Height: 6'3 +

My diet was really shitty prior to Funnyman's help and included lots of processed foods, far too many cold cuts and too much protein. Eating times were sporadic and there was no real routine. All of that has changed and I think it's obvious in the pictures.

Sitting fairly lean, unsure in current BF% and getting stronger. Feel good and vascularity is improving. My goal is to get up to 230lbs but be extremely lean, around 10%BF would be ideal - want to retain & develop an athletic, functional physique.

Goal was to trim down, get rid of fat so can put on good clean mass when start first cycle in September.

No drugs, only experience is with LGD4033 prior to this cut.

Training was John Meadow's gamma bomb along with approx 20-40mins cardio depending on the day.

Well aware that I'm still a long way to go and nowhere near the size of some of you guys but pleased with the results thus far and all credit to Funnyman for diet & training advice.
Great job man...looking good. Like the measured approach...steady forward progress is best. Keep on truckin

Thought I should share some pics and a progress report after having come to an end of a cut with the help of Funnyman. Started end of April close to May.

Starting weight: 227.3lbs
Current weight: 203lbs
Height: 6'3 +

My diet was really shitty prior to Funnyman's help and included lots of processed foods, far too many cold cuts and too much protein. Eating times were sporadic and there was no real routine. All of that has changed and I think it's obvious in the pictures.

Sitting fairly lean, unsure in current BF% and getting stronger. Feel good and vascularity is improving. My goal is to get up to 230lbs but be extremely lean, around 10%BF would be ideal - want to retain & develop an athletic, functional physique.

Goal was to trim down, get rid of fat so can put on good clean mass when start first cycle in September.

No drugs, only experience is with LGD4033 prior to this cut.

Training was John Meadow's gamma bomb along with approx 20-40mins cardio depending on the day.

Well aware that I'm still a long way to go and nowhere near the size of some of you guys but pleased with the results thus far and all credit to Funnyman for diet & training advice.

Did you post progress pics? I’m very curious to see them. I cant see them in your original post, but from reading your original post it sounds like you included them?