Bebeav's Dracorex SuperDeca Bulk

How's your lethargy doing with the superdrol, if it's hitting what are you doing to control it

Workout of the day

Hex DeadLift

1x 15x135
1x 15x225
1x 12x295

5x 8x345
The killer final set 15x345 (felt easy)

Went with 60mg Test Base and 30mg Sdrol, but pin later than normal and i had to rush my workout so it only kick tyoward the last set, i could tell it was fully kicked in when i did my last
I also used @Ward Smelling salt before this set to see how potent it still was after over 2 month i added water. I can tell it still strong, i was even suprised by how it hit me. Always keep lid really tight and not use it frequently so it may help a lot.

One workout left using TNE/Sdrol monday and then i'll call it the end.

@Damon Lethargy isn't always that much but when i feel it will be stronger i take 8mg ephedrine or 25mg DMAA from Dracorex and i'm good to not feel it that much.

Lol ephedrine with dmaa is enough to turn a person into a dumptruck with throttle wide open.
I haven't tried there dmaa yet but I've heard lots of good things from it.
your log has been looking good. How much mass are you up now.

Lol ephedrine with dmaa is enough to turn a person into a dumptruck with throttle wide open.
I haven't tried there dmaa yet but I've heard lots of good things from it.
your log has been looking good. How much mass are you up now.

Hahhaha, yeah it kill most lethargy state, but make sure to not take these later than noon. If i take them later it became harder to fall asleep and it's pretty counter productive for the day after.

Around 16-17pds up, but holding some water and little more fat too, was 208 in october and i'm now 224. I hope to be around 218-220 next week when i'll be down to 750mg test with no other compound. Then it will be time to lean down and see what i really build during these last 3-4months

Last Workout of this cycle

DB Incline Press 3x12-15
Chest Fly Upper 3x15
Lower 3x15
BB Bench Flat + Close Grip 2x12+2x12
Seated DB Shoulder Press 3x15
DB Lateral Delt Raise 3x15

Friday was my last shot of Dracorex TNE/Sdrol (Still have some left for heavy workout day later). Today when i did my workout, no pre workout was used and i can tell you it was different. Less energy, strenght, endurance and pump but it's ok, i'm now feeling just normal hahaha.

Don't think i'll ever do any other oral other than Anavar in the futur but i will certainly do injectable sdrol with tne as short cycle. It was really interesting.

I only did 12 days since i had my gallblader infection and now today i got my cortisone shot and need to take couple days off.
I also started to get more trouble dealing with my blood sugar, so i know sdrol even with proper protection impact my liver.

I manage to add another 4lbs during these last 2 weeks

I'm gonna wait 2 week and do another 10-12 days blast of tne and sdrol while on lower calorie just to experiement it.

Conclusion of this cycle

First i would like to Thanks Dracorex for letting me try their SuperDeca, that stuff is really strong, as i previously said you really need to be ready for some side effect while running 700mg of this stuff, next time will be more in the 300-350mg per week max.

During this cycle the base ASS were
750mg Test
700mg SuperDeca
350mg Proviron

I also used dbol/adrol, TNE, Nandro Base, both as pre workout and TNE/Sdrol toward the last 12 days.
I also tried DMAA, hell of a kick in the butt taking 50mg of this at 4:30am hehehe, was also good to fight couple days of lethargy from the sdrol.

My body is pretty tired at the moment, it's time for me to go back to cruise.

Everything i used from Dracorex meet my expection, i got great result and i'm more than pleased!!
Thanks a lot guys, your product and your service are real good!!

I began the cycle at 208 and now i'm at 224lbs this morning, the pic was taken at 222lbs.

Now time to lean down for the summer!!

I tried my best to have good comparison pics but i changed phone inbetween and that make this harder to do, but you should have a good idea.

Comments and questions are welcome!

Last edited:
I am looking forward to seeing your 222lbs pick next to your pick at the end of your leaning out cycle! I think then we will see the gains you made from this bulk. Good job! Keep it up!

Yeah bro
A nice slow and long cut, you'll be looking serious.

Cycle went well.
That Superdrol is absolutly monstrous, not something for this guy lol
Sdrol is my favorite now, i will use it more frequently but will keep it ot 12-18 days max so i don't get much nasty side from it and keep it injectable, less side for me.
So from now, anavar and sdrol will be my go to. Dont like much any other orals exept proviron but that's not the same hahaha

Sdrol is my favorite now, i will use it more frequently but will keep it ot 12-18 days max so i don't get much nasty side from it and keep it injectable, less side for me.
So from now, anavar and sdrol will be my go to. Dont like much any other orals exept proviron but that's not the same hahaha

Proviron doesnt count as an oral.
It's like Salt and Pepper on a steak.
Yoi dont say "I'm having Salt, Pepper AND a steak."
You're "Having a steak"
Since o tried it on my last run, it will be apart of all future runs.

We will see how my next run treats me, I have have to try the Superdrol after following your log

Proviron doesnt count as an oral.
It's like Salt and Pepper on a steak.
Yoi dont say "I'm having Salt, Pepper AND a steak."
You're "Having a steak"
Since o tried it on my last run, it will be apart of all future runs.

We will see how my next run treats me, I have have to try the Superdrol after following your log

Hahahaha i like this one!
I will also use it more frequently, i really like how i felt when using it. Weel being and libido are where i see the real benefit.
Will soon use Masteron instead of Proviron, i'm pretty curious to see how they compare since i'll be stopping one and begining one it will be easier to compare both.

You really need to give injectable Sdrol a try, it perform really well, you will like it and it felt a lot less toxic for me.