Balkan Pharma (Winstrol)

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
Has anyone ever used this stuff ? Have a buddie who has some on hand.

From what I read seems to be a top lab around Europe.

strombafort-balkan-pharmaceuticals.jpg

A friend of mine of used Balkan awhile ago. I didn't ask exactly who he got it from just said he got it from Toronto. He made great gains from it. He used there Anadrol.

Balkan pharma is based out of Moldova and is big in Europe but I still believe there’s conflicting reports on whether it’s a licensed pharmaceutical company or just a big UGL. I’m more inclined to think it’s an ugl, but I’ve heard their products are good!

Very commonly falrd So be sure of your source. It’s anpopular underground lab out of Europe that claims to be pharmaceutical but isn’t. It has been faked for a few years now, there are websites set up that sell imitations. Same story as Alpha Pharma.

As for the claims that it’s pharma brand, they sell tren and EQ... that’s all you have to see to know they’re underground. Real pharma companies don’t make either, since tren & EQ are only used on animals so there would be no need for a pharmaceutical company to produce these products since no doctor would ever write a script for them... also the drugs are dosed like UG and not like true pharma companies.

even the doses scream UNDERGROUND, even if you choose to avoid the fact that a pharmaceutical company makes tren lool, you cant avoid the fact that they dose their products like UG and not like pharma products

I have used that winny before but mine came in 5mg tabs I the same packaging that you are showing. They did work great, but mine were straight from Moldova. As I had a buddy who was dating a girl from their so every time she came here to visit him she would bring a shit ton of gear with her. I still don’t know how she got all that stuff here every time with out getting busted.

The last time i got scammed was from the asshole selling that. Did send funds to moldova. That was the last i ever heard from them
That was like 10 or 15 years ago

Make no mistake Balkan is an actual legit pharmaceutical lab, they just happened to be owned by the biggest steroid dealer on the planet. We should be so lucky that there's a guy out there making pharmaceutical quality products just for dudes around the world to get jacked.

https://balkanpharmaceuticals.com/en/

Last edited:
The last time i got scammed was from the asshole selling that. Did send funds to moldova. That was the last i ever heard from them
That was like 10 or 15 years ago

I certainly heard the stories back in the early 2000's of Alin selectively scamming but I have to say he always came through for me, 5+ times, sucks to hear you were one that got it. Best product I've ever used was the test phenyl prop I would get off him back in 2002-2004, good memories. I haven't done any AS in 13 year but plan on doing a modest 250mg a week of Balkan test enth soon.

Balkan has been around a long time. Used to be a source on OLM and other places back in the early to mid 2000’s. Maybe still is? Alin or alinshop is a widely known selective scammer. Beware friends.

Balkan has been around a long time. Used to be a source on OLM and other places back in the early to mid 2000’s. Maybe still is? Alin or alinshop is a widely known selective scammer. Beware friends.

Alin shop also doesn't offer any re-ships to Canada so it's really not worth the risk.

Alin shop also doesn't offer any re-ships to Canada so it's really not worth the risk.

And he is a selective scammer. Always has been, always will be.

Looking at the places where they advertised it’s not hard to see what they were all about. Shit scam boards or boards too big to care that just look to collect as many board fees as possible.