Bad Diets Are Responsible For More Deaths Than Smoking, Global Study Finds

Its a shame, most people dont even realize what good food is anymore.

I slacked off for the last 6 months and ate garbage..McDonald's sausage mcmuffins and lots of fast food was the base of my diet. Well i ended up with a health scare. So i totally believe this study

It boggles my mind that poor people can buy cheap crap and good food is expensive as fuck. Just goes to show you that the government don't care about your well being. If they really wanted to address the problem they'd subsidize farmers to make produce and meats cheaper, and make junk food expensive.

People have little concern for what they put into their bodies.

Sweet! Guess I can start back up on the darts! My diet should balance out the harmful effects šŸ˜‰
Shit I was just out of town in trade school for a couple weeks and was out routine with food eating poorly. I was shocked how awful I felt only after a week, sleeping poorly, shit focus in class was anxious rapid heart rate. The next week I got a kitchenette and brought food i couldn't take it.

Not a shock to anyone on this forum I hope..

Its crazy the shit ppl put into their mouths knowing its bad and doing it regularly anyways. The worst is when they complain how they feel, take piles of sick days, lay in bed etc after they develope these habits and can't figure out whats wrong with them.

If I eat processed food / from a box - I feel like crap. A good prepared/healthy meal - the opposite. The older I get, the better I eat. The comment about the cost to eat well is spot on, crap food is cheap.
Iā€™m not surprised by that study. thanks For sharing.