Autumn coming, Planning Lean Bulk Cycle

Swole_T1D

Trusted Member
I'm bored!
Rainy day outside and this made the day look already shorter.
It looks like the beginning of autumn but with warm temperature.

This lead me to start thinking about bulking season at the same time. Don't you?

Currently going back to cruise level until october/november to give my body a nice break.

Current plan is to introduce MK677 at 15mg mid september until next summer
Will then introduce Generic HGH slowly, something like 2iu first 3 weeks, 3iu the next 3 weeks and reach 4iu around during my bulk and then dropping back to 3iu until no more left.
Training will be 4-5 days week only hypertrophy for this lean bulk.
Nutrition will remain the same until the addition of gear.
At this moment external help will be needed to get the most of my nutrition without putting fat or at least the lowest amount possible allowing good lean gains. This sounds like a perfect challenge for @Funnyman
Use of gear should begin mid/end october (to get around 10-12 weeks off at least)

Now the fun part.
I have on mind 3 compounds (test,mast,deca) but still don't know the dosage, it can even be only test, only one thing is that i want to keep things aroung 1.5g week max.

What's your suggestion?

What are your bulk plan this year?

I dont think I'll be doing anything come October. </3

Apprently I have to have surgery. No word when. Just in October.

I'll do my best to maintain post surgery

Save your money on the generic gh. You can spend your hard earned money better elsewhere my friend. Other than that, I like the direction you’re moving and no sense committing entirely until you have to.

I always go to the Caribbean at the end of oct so my my cut starts soon. Not looking forward to it

I dont think I'll be doing anything come October. </3

Apprently I have to have surgery. No word when. Just in October.

I'll do my best to maintain post surgery

Take your time to heal @German89, it will be better for you in the long run. You'll come back full force after healing process done.

Save your money on the generic gh. You can spend your hard earned money better elsewhere my friend. Other than that, I like the direction you’re moving and no sense committing entirely until you have to.

I agree with @IAS about generic gh. Usually a waste of money in my opinion.

Too late for this part. I read good and bad things about generics, i know, but i really need to give it a try to know how it will affect me.
Got some injury that may benefit from this experience maybe. Also if it can promote greater recovery it will be a big + in my situation.
I don't expect similar result to Pharma GH at all.
I'll be using two different generic, one that i get from a trusted guys i know and the other brand is Godtropin, you can find bloods done one them on some boards and the price vs result seems good.

I always go to the Caribbean at the end of oct so my my cut starts soon. Not looking forward to it

Nice period of the year to go south, time to get shred!

I’m headed to Cuba in September so I’m running a blast of the following with lean gains in mind:

Test base
Tren ace
Nandrolone base

Should be fun!

I’m headed to Cuba in September so I’m running a blast of the following with lean gains in mind:

Test base
Tren ace
Nandrolone base

Should be fun!

Was thinking about to add toward the end of my futur bulk some TNE and NNE. It would be a nice addition to a Test/Deca cycle i think.
Anyone did this recently?

I am not dirty bulking like last winter as I'm still cleaning that up. 262lbs was too much. I'm making 250lb my upper limit from now on and not going past that.

A slight up in the diet to keep things clean + Test/Tren/Mast and that's it. Thats the holy grail for me, bulk or cut. Perhaps some MK as well, it can't hurt.

I'm not going over 500 Test/wk anymore either. Ill ride the Tren higher and let it work its magic. Deca is ok too and it is what I ran last winter, but Tren just works so much better for me and I'm stocked up!

I am not dirty bulking like last winter as I'm still cleaning that up. 262lbs was too much. I'm making 250lb my upper limit from now on and not going past that.

A slight up in the diet to keep things clean + Test/Tren/Mast and that's it. Thats the holy grail for me, bulk or cut. Perhaps some MK as well, it can't hurt.

I'm not going over 500 Test/wk anymore either. Ill ride the Tren higher and let it work its magic. Deca is ok too and it is what I ran last winter, but Tren just works so much better for me and I'm stocked up!

Someday ill need to try to bulk with tren, need the wife to be cool about it and that could be hard, but maybe someday ill be able too.
I think a mix of test/tren/npp would be my go