Atlas

Still as beautiful as I remembered it. And that's going back almost a decade.

I really like the way they do their vials. It’s not too much but has all the information that youd need. I know it’s not real script, but it has that real script label look, which I really like over the flashy look of UGLs trying to separate themselves (even though I do like most of those looks too).

I don’t like to leave service reviews because in the end the service don’t mean diddly if the gear doesn’t live up to it, and these review sections do get really full with service reviews before people even try the gear.. but the rep is definitely a great guy to deal with. Emails are replied too so fast I almost even feel bad about it lol. I even got a little bonus ontop of my order which was a very nice surprise, because it was actually something I needed.

I will leave a product review when I get a chance to use it. If I play my cards right tommorow, I’m hoping I’ll get to leave a review of the ironmans for you all then hahaha.

I am currently going to run a few more weeks with current stack, then switching over to Atlas.

These guys are old school cool. Secure, private and great people to deal with.

I only used Atlas exclusively for many, many yrs back in 2005-2010 or 11.
We used to have to run the gamut to get a good contact back then, earn our stripes, then they would allow us entry into the vitamin world.

Competed while using the products and they were always on point. I look forward to getting back on the train. I am very happy to have finally found them again on here.

Packaging is great, service is top notch and I mentioned above MCT oil as a carrier, which I really like.

All positive review and nothing negative to say.

I am currently going to run a few more weeks with current stack, then switching over to Atlas.

These guys are old school cool. Secure, private and great people to deal with.

I only used Atlas exclusively for many, many yrs back in 2005-2010 or 11.
We used to have to run the gamut to get a good contact back then, earn our stripes, then they would allow us entry into the vitamin world.

Competed while using the products and they were always on point. I look forward to getting back on the train. I am very happy to have finally found them again on here.

Packaging is great, service is top notch and I mentioned above MCT oil as a carrier, which I really like.

All positive review and nothing negative to say.

stovetop pic of your stash?

I just picked up a few goodies to try out, man their test is the smoothest I have tried and the hulks.. can’t wait for gyms to reopen so I can run a proper Atlas cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you liking atlas thus far?

Not using much because gyms are closed. What I have used has been great so far. One of my buddies has a pretty sweet home gym and he’s using their t400 and EQ. It’s early, but he’s starting to make some good gains and hes loving all of atlas’s products.

Finally got to try Atlas a few months ago, then covid happened, I have been on 100mg test c per week since March 20 and have managed to keep my weight between 205-210, I was 221 March 21st.
The test c and arimidex are superb, the hulks... well it’s all in the name.

Just received my small cycle to get going as soon as gyms open up and will be getting more gear for the remainder of the summer. Can’t wait!!

Oh and it’s a plus when you get two mail calls instead of one!

I had always heard about Atlas, now I’m blessed to be a small part of this elite lab.

a6e92c10bb7fb163668d29a8ee516dcb.jpg

Finally got to try Atlas a few months ago, then covid happened, I have been on 100mg test c per week since March 20 and have managed to keep my weight between 205-210, I was 221 March 21st.
The test c and arimidex are superb, the hulks... well it’s all in the name.

Just received my small cycle to get going as soon as gyms open up and will be getting more gear for the remainder of the summer. Can’t wait!!

Oh and it’s a plus when you get two mail calls instead of one!

I had always heard about Atlas, now I’m blessed to be a small part of this elite lab.

a6e92c10bb7fb163668d29a8ee516dcb.jpg

Agree 100%.... runnin 2nd jug of Test ....after lab switch... G2g imo.....

I used atlas many years ago. Was one of the best products I used. Anavar, test e, dbol, tren a all were very very good. Awesome packaging with hologram too. But I heard couple years back actually from the guy that deal with them that atlas is gone. But this is maybe 2018, atlas still in business?

Oh good old atlas. My first ever cycle back in 2010 was with these guys and wow was it great gear. A few years after that they had a lab issue and one of the owners down the block in my area was found dead, in his basement lab. It made a small town paper in my area, but nothing else really came too light from it. Then surprisingly a few years after that they reappeared online. Amazing. Still a legend lab in my eyes, has stood the test of time. I've never seen a negative review about them in 15 years. Hope they are still kicking and doing well