Arthritis treatment?

hussein

Trusted Member
So I posted here before about my low T at 20 yrs old.
I got diagnosed with arthritis in neck, shoulder, and upper back. What medicines are there to take for arthritis other than painkillers. I'm gonna do deca 100mg/week along with my recently prescribed test.
I read that some SARMS could be helpful but for osteoporosis, wouldn't mind trying.
Also my growth hormone serum blood test came back at 0.1, this could be a major cause as well. But getting script gh could be a long process.
I take 3gram glucosamine and 7000IU vit D, multivitamin, fish oil
Let me know your guys opinions

Last edited:
Well my chiro said high dose fish oil.

Also the vet said fish oil for my dogs arthritis.

Btw I have it bad in one finger, and when I forget the high dose fish oil for a few days I can barely bend the finger.

Try out 1 bottle high dose and see how you feel.

Well my chiro said high dose fish oil.

Also the vet said fish oil for my dogs arthritis.

Btw I have it bad in one finger, and when I forget the high dose fish oil for a few days I can barely bend the finger.

Try out 1 bottle high dose and see how you feel.
How high of a dose should it be

When I seen the Webber label, it stated 12 caps per day.
Didn't you use Carleson's too for its high DHA and EPA content. I typically use that oil. I have CBD oil as well which I am just starting to try in small doses.

Didn't you use Carleson's too for its high DHA and EPA content. I typically use that oil. I have CBD oil as well which I am just starting to try in small doses.

I like carleson, but the family hates the taste of it. I do get carleson fish oil caps the odd time when there on sale.
I mainly get any fish oil caps since my wife and daughter like caps.