Anyone using HMG??

Taureau

Administrator
What is HMG?
HMG refers to Human Menopausal Gonadotropin. HMG medicine invention focused on helping women to conceive. It is a self-injection peptide medicine. HMG is a synthetic fertility peptide that increases the cases of conception. HMG contains 75 International Units (IU) of LH and 75 UI of FSH hormones.

Being a fertility peptide, HMG triggers FSH (Follicle –Stimulating Hormone) and LH (Luteinizing Hormone) operation in women body. The stimulation of the LH and FSH hormone makes women more likely to ovulate.

Advancement in research and technology applied in the field of medicine makes HMG not only to be utilised by women but men too. HMG accelerates production of testosterone in men. Men with health problems like testicular dystrophy find their libido going up upon treatment with HMG.

How does HMG work?
As said above HMG stimulates the production of sexual hormones. In women, it works by triggering ovarian resulting in higher secretion of LH and FSH hormones.

HMG is administered through injection to women going through assisted reproduction care. HMG has a higher concentration of compounds consisting of LH and FSH and thus in one cycle after injection one gets high ovarian stimulation.

HMG is administered in varying proportions from woman to woman. The purpose is to solve infertility disturbances and thus once injected women may experience abnormalities though on limited occasions.

In men, HMG works as an alternative for HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) treatment. Through the pituitary glands, LH and FSH hormones act as testes stimulating testosterone level. HMG helps in body recovery process after anabolic steroid therapy.

The Results and Benefits of HMG
HMG administration may result to side effects though occurrence is under minimal chances. Patients undergoing therapy with HMG may experience breast tenderness or discomfort, allergic reactions like body weakness, jaundice, breathing issues among many other side effects. Except in the case of breast discomfort, the same side effects may occur in men.

The primary advantage, in this case, is that HMG has minimal chances of an allergic reaction. Due to its high results delivery with two female hormones LH and FSH, bodybuilders use HMG from Direct Peptides, to gain its aesthetic value in weight gain. Those using in-vitro fertilisation may also use HMG and get excellent results.

Other benefits of using HMG include;

• Stimulation of testosterone production in male patients with reproduction dysfunction.
  • Triggering intra-testicular synthesis
  • Stimulating spermatogenic testicular tissues
  • Increased female egg odd production- availability of induced sexual development hormones LH and FSH triggers Ovarian stimulation increasing egg odds.
  • Helps curb the problem of infertility disturbance
Bodybuilders utilise HMG due to its high level of the female compounds LH and FSH which are essential in weight gain on men.

Most people undergoing anabolic steroid therapy find their luteinizing hormone level going down as influenced by steroids. In such cases, HMG is essential in the restoration of the LH hormone to natural levels.

The administration of HMG in overall regulates normal growth, sexual development, and reproductive function. These factors are influenced by LH and FSH secreted by the pituitary glands.

Dosage and Usage

The administration HMG dosage varies from person to person depending on the need. Usage should be in line with the doctor’s prescription and guidance. It is recommendable to stop consumption if allergic reactions resulting from HMG persistently occur.

Administration of HMG depends on doctor’s prescription and can run beyond three weeks.

Administration dosage starts from 150UI and may is maintained or decreased depending on follicle diameter. In male dosage adjustment depends on serum testosterone levels. Always consider prescriptions from physicians.

Suggested dosage for vile size of: 75iu

Suggested Frequency of use: 75iu 2 times per week

Where to inject: Injected into the body fat around the stomach area.

Suggested Injection Dosage per time: 75iu

What Type of water to mix with? Bacteriostatic Water or sterile water

How much water to add: 1ml

Suggested How to Mix the water and peptide together: 1ml of water into the syringe and inject it into the vial with powder, never shake, gently rotate the vial between your fingers until all of the powder has dissolved

Now this stuff is extremely hard to find nowadays. And it was expensive. But it is on my bucket list

The wife and i were trying a while ago with no success. I of course figured it was me so i came off, ran a pct with a shit ton of hcg. Still nothing after a long while, so i was about to buy a bunch of hmg. But first we both got tested and it turned out that i was ok and she couldnt ovulate.
Glad we got tested first cause this shit is expensive.
Anyways, she ran a bunch of shit a few times but still nothing. So we said fuck it. If it happens it happens

Havent seen a lab with it for sometime now..Prosum had some for a while.

I was able to get a script for it from my fertility dr, but ended up not picking it up due to the cost, was insane.

So just stuck to the Hcg and clomid I got.

@storman have you and the misses tried using a period tracker ? Make sure you are doing it on her prime days. Its a very short window, but it is possible.

I used HMG a year ago after trying to conceive for an extended time as I'm on TRT. Hard to say how it affected or helped me because I came off and used Clomid and nolva as well...2 months after using it and coming off we were successful and 2 months ago we had another beautiful little girl!
I used Prosum's but I don't see it on the list anymore.