Anyone use nolvadex, as a on cycle anti estrogen?

Nolvadex isnt the only Serm

I'm currently running just a SERM and no AI on my stack (although i am running Proviron as well... so I do see some minor estrogen control)

I feel great
Nolva is over used in bodybuilding IMHO, it's quite harmful for your health.
Clomid doesnt have a major affinity for breast tissue like Nolva does either.

That leaves us with Ralox and Torem
Never tried Ralox, so I'm using Torem lol.

I also think AIs are over used as well... but that's a different topic of discussion

I debated using raloxifene, but I’ll probably just stick to ai’s for now.
How is toremefene working for you?

Sorry to hear about that, I hope you recovered okay

I’ll look into it a bit more now, thanks
Yeah, I first used it instead of an AI because I had trouble trying to control estrogen with Anastrozole so I thought it would be easier with Tamoxifen....then I also used it to try to help with fertility.....used it pretty regularly for a couple years. I thought that I had done my due diligence and did some research but clearly I hadn't done enough.
I never thought to be that damaging but my ALT was steadily rising over a few years to just over the high range and for someone that doesn't drink it raised some red flags with my doctor. He ordered an ultrasound showing moderate fatty infiltration and then a fibroscan to assess the level of fibrosis.
So over time I'm hoping that I may be able to reverse that. I haven't went back to the gastro yet to get the results of the fibroscan yet but I was able to get the results from the extra bloodwork that was ordered and that was all good except for my cholesterol being just above the high end of normal as well.
I'm just going to keep my diet in check and keep training and see what happens....I'm confident that it will improve over time.

I debated using raloxifene, but I’ll probably just stick to ai’s for now.
How is toremefene working for you?

Feeling good thus far
However, my findings thus far, are anecdotal at best... completely false at worst.

I have no bloodwork done on my current cycle... so i cant give you real evidence.

I feel great, but that doesnt mean much.
I dont react strongly to estrogen (other than Gyno and the Torem is handling thay)
I typically operate at very high estrogen levels without an issue.

I know it's not as bad for you as Nolva... but we will see.

@silentlemon1011

Do you think Tore will prevent Gyno less, even or better than Nolva??

Torem is significantly weaker than Nolva.
That's for sure.
I would be inclined to say less.

In terms of pharmacokinetics you could say "Nolvadex has a high affinity for breast tissue"
Whereas Torem has slightly less.

I will say this.
I'm running...
350Test
Rad140
Lgd
Proviron
and I'm about to add Var or Tbol...

So not a side effect heavy cycle...
But from 30mg a day Torem.. I have zero gyno sides.
I'm also not running ANY AI (I hate AIs for the same reason I'm.against Nolva... shit wrecks havoc on you... everyone talks about the dangers of steroids... no one talks about the dangers of long term AI usage... but I digress)

So it is working for me.. havnt checked my E levels yet though.

EDIT:
In terms of for purely anti Hyno, it would seem Ralox is the best....
I'm running Torem for completely different reasons, which I wont delve into here.

Torem is significantly weaker than Nolva.
That's for sure.
I would be inclined to say less.

In terms of pharmacokinetics you could say "Nolvadex has a high affinity for breast tissue"
Whereas Torem has slightly less.

I will say this.
I'm running...
350Test
Rad140
Lgd
Proviron
and I'm about to add Var or Tbol...

So not a side effect heavy cycle...
But from 30mg a day Torem.. I have zero gyno sides.
I'm also not running ANY AI (I hate AIs for the same reason I'm.against Nolva... shit wrecks havoc on you... everyone talks about the dangers of steroids... no one talks about the dangers of long term AI usage... but I digress)

So it is working for me.. havnt checked my E levels yet though.

EDIT:
In terms of for purely anti Hyno, it would seem Ralox is the best....
I'm running Torem for completely different reasons, which I wont delve into here.

Never really look into the Nolvadex long term side effect and now think i should give a deeper look.
Toremifene don't seem to be what i'm looking for at the moment.
Ralox do wonder for existing gyno so i assume you're right about how it could do wonder in gyno prevention. I gonna take a look deeper at this too.

Thanks man

Nolvadex is cytotoxic medication.
That said men seem to be almost symptom free using the medication. Still a very harsh medication for women though.
For myself, using long esters Nolvadex is a must for gyno prevention and works also to reverse gyno. Some people will find no response to the medication though. One of those works for some, others get nothing.
Nolvadex can be paired with arimidex or letro. Both medications work very well together. Yes the nolva might lose some efficiency paired with an AI yet that is acceptable. Personally I'd must rather use nolva/adex first to rid gyno before using nolva and letro together. Use what is most effective and least harsh on your system.