Anyone regularly do test only blasts?

Nixter

Trusted Member
I've been on trt for a little over 3 years and have done few blasts during that time. First was test only. I've also used deca, mast, anavar, and proviron. it's been a while since my last blast as I've been trying to dial in the best trt dose for myself and this can take some time. Im starting to think about a new blast soon though and I'm thinking I might just run higher test as i'm quite prone to sides with other compounds. Goals would be adding some lean mass. Here's my reasoning for why I dont think I should run certain things again.

Deca- Would love to run this but I'm on finasteride and hear that this combo can accelerate hair loss
Proviron- made me lose hair (DHT)
Mast- DHT again so concerned about hair. Oddly I didnt notice hair loss when i ran it the first time which is weird given my experience with Proviron. Neither are mass builders anyways.

Are there other compounds I should consider that are easy on hair and skin that I should consider? i thought maybe Primo but it's pricey and would it really be worth it over just straight test?

Nandrolone is still a fairly hair safe steroid as it’s not as androgenic. Finasteride only works with test other drugs affect hair loss differently.

I have similar situation with hair loss. So when I blast I do 500 mg test and deca 500-600 mg a week. Another option is EQ. I avoid orals for the drastic increase in BP and damage to liver and lipids. If you do decide to use an oral T bol is amazing.

Primo and var should also be on your radar.
I will throw some var in at the end as I already have some. Primo is on the radar but given it's price, I wonder how much benefit it would have over a simple test blast.

Anavar is a good go to with a blast
If you really wanna use some gear but mild I’ve done 150mg tren e and 400mg test in 2018 was good results. Going to do it again this year or bump up the tren e to 300mg e when this covid is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you really wanna use some gear but mild I’ve done 150mg tren e and 400mg test in 2018 was good results. Going to do it again this year or bump up the tren e to 300mg e when this covid is over

Always been interested in tren but wary of the sides.

Primo may give you hair loss as well.
Primo is like taking more test without the estrogen sides.
If you are concerned about the price run eq. Not the same but still will reduce the higher test bloat.

Gains are made in the gym and at the table.

More concerns with fina+deca are better explained in the links below. Tbol is something that's always been on my radar

I am also on HRT and fin. Tbol is my go-to oral. I get great results and minimal sides running it.

not trying to derail OPs thread but ill be starting a tren cycle soon .The only thing Im worried about is it destroying my hairline, does it depend if you are prone to hairloss or not?

I would only ever do a test only cycle again if I had some terrible sides from other stuff, to answer the original question.

Since i originally wrote this post i've come around more to the idea of running lower dose blasts of other compounds on top of my trt test dose. Looking at adding deca to my trt for a while and then getting some comprehensive bloodwork. If all is well, up the deca for 3 months and add some tbol at the end.

I've been on trt for a little over 3 years and have done few blasts during that time. First was test only. I've also used deca, mast, anavar, and proviron. it's been a while since my last blast as I've been trying to dial in the best trt dose for myself and this can take some time. Im starting to think about a new blast soon though and I'm thinking I might just run higher test as i'm quite prone to sides with other compounds. Goals would be adding some lean mass. Here's my reasoning for why I dont think I should run certain things again.

Deca- Would love to run this but I'm on finasteride and hear that this combo can accelerate hair loss
Proviron- made me lose hair (DHT)
Mast- DHT again so concerned about hair. Oddly I didnt notice hair loss when i ran it the first time which is weird given my experience with Proviron. Neither are mass builders anyways.

Are there other compounds I should consider that are easy on hair and skin that I should consider? i thought maybe Primo but it's pricey and would it really be worth it over just straight test?
I only do test (1ml t-400 every 10 days or so). I chop it into 2 injection sites on either side of my body, usually quads. My experience with trying to put it into fat was BAD. I was getting these 2-week long hematomas. Large bulges and I'm pretty sure my body just excreted the t-400, it never absorbed it. I started putting it into a muscle, poof, no problem. Members on this site helped me with that advice. I was told that the t-400 is a pretty dense amount of testosterone and some can't take it. My muscles don't mind pinning at all.

My quads/hams are huge, my calves are cut and massive, any excess fat I had gained from being on a low dose of trt (1 ml Deslastryl every 2 weeks from my not so helpful doctor when it comes to my testosterone for the last 7 years) for a long time after I stopped using formal gear is gone, arms, abs, delts...more of everything has grown and I haven't done a damn thing other than up my own dose of testosterone. The results would make most people think I was back on a serious program and all I'm doing is more testosterone. Seriously, if you take it but don't go ham on it like taking 1 ml every 4 days... if your results are like mine, you'll put muscle on just by breathing. I would suspect that there would be sides like you had with your other gear if you went ham on it though. It's a pretty good chunk of testosterone.

My level was "okay" in her opinion on 1ml so it wasn't like my t level was destroyed from using AAS for a long time. I was getting more and more fatigued as fuck which was slowing my working out, I was putting on weight even though I was working out as much as possible, and every other low t symptom. I get t-400 now and I've gone up plate(S) on every single lift. My knees, fucked from years of chasing people, often in the dark...they don't ache so much anymore. I can do SQUATS. Fuck, it had been a decade since I could do a full squat. I LOVE squats and not doing them was killing me! My right shoulder with a repaired rotator cuff? Doesn't hurt anymore. Torn labrum on my left arm I won't get fixed because I might get "Popeye arm...go look that SHIT up and ask me if I should risk that just to lose a bit of pain?"...anyways it doesn't hurt as much and I don't use it so fuck it. My rebuilt right ankle? It's just as sturdy as getting it rebuilt but I had a lot of pain from it. Lot of work related injuries that don't bother me much anymore. The pain is mostly gone.

Seriously, I'm damn near levitating off my chair in health and happiness, just thinking about and recounting what it's done for me. Now if you're looking to go bodybuilding, serious lifting, you're obviously going to need to hit different things.

If you're going to lose your hair it's going to happen anyway. No point fighting it. I never felt better when I threw in the towel and let it go. It made no difference in my life to have the hair or not.

Then you're free to try whatever you want. In OP's case I vote Test + Deca.

Look on the bright side. Once you get into your late 30's all that lost hair will start to grow on your back and shoulders.

If you're going to lose your hair it's going to happen anyway. No point fighting it. I never felt better when I threw in the towel and let it go. It made no difference in my life to have the hair or not.

Look on the bright side. Once you get into your late 30's all that lost hair will start to grow on your back and shoulders.
Back and shoulder hair is hot.

Us bald guys just need to figure out how to transplant the chest/back hair to our heads lol

Us bald guys just need to figure out how to transplant the chest/back hair to our heads lol
LOL, just what we need...a couple of thousand pube like hairs on our heads. Not gonna cover my bald spot with hair that looks like pubic hair, Frank, not gonna do it!

Yes! For shits I recently I inquired about hair restoration to two separate clinics, just to fill in enough area to have a decent mohawk and nothing else. I was told I have retrograde alopecia and I can not have any restoration done at all as my donor reserves are low.

But if they can take the hair from my back and shoulders I'd easily have a thick and luscious full head of hair that I can use to scrub pots and pans.

I wonder if they'd do it in Mexico :unsure: