Anyone have proven recipes of high mg per ml without pip?

Mushroombaron

Hi any one have tried and tested testosterone E,C,P. Or sustanon with a high concentration and proven to have low chances of pip?

Yes. However unfortunately the actual recipe of what I referring to is proprietary. ;)

You can make higher mg in a standard preparation with bb as the solvent. Some will still have issues though. You can up the strength of the solvent if you wish. Doing that should hold it in solution better and prevent fall out before its finished its depot from the muscle tissue. I’m sure there’s posted recipes out there by guys. The homebrewers here should be able to help.

I am currently on low dose test at 250mg and when I go on a blast cycle I want to shoot in my delts because I go biking as a sport as well and don't want to have days off of training..... Last time I shot just .5ml of sustanon 250mg in my outer thigh I couldn't bike for 3 days. And I heard delts don't handle a lot of ml. But offcourse I need this while minimizing pip as well cus it could then mess with my weightlifting regime.

How high you wanna go and mostly why?

High concentration will yields in higher possibility of pip most of the time.
Sustanon can have some pip sometime due to the propionate ester, some people seems more sensible to it.

I like a mix between test E and test C.

330mg/ml and totally painless (165mg of each ester)

Mct oil
2%BA
20%BB

Be sure to keep heat at 250 during 20-25 min at least so the carboxylic acid is removed from the E ester

Thanks a lot will give this recipe a shot.

High concentration will yields in higher possibility of pip most of the time.
Sustanon can have some pip sometime due to the propionate ester, some people seems more sensible to it.

I like a mix between test E and test C.

330mg/ml and totally painless (165mg of each ester)

Mct oil
2%BA
20%BB

Be sure to keep heat at 250 during 20-25 min at least so the carboxylic acid is removed from the E ester