Anyone brewing their own test?

I would agree that it’s a good learning experience, but the lessons can be very hard: bad PIP, ruined batch, infection, etc. Research, research, research, then homebrew. For most it’s not worth the effort. We have great UGLs here

It takes more work to clean than what it does to cook
If you can operate a microwave so you can brew lol jk don't be ghetto use the stove

I have lots of times along with other compounds. Havent in a while cause im just too lazy and i hate bitcoin

I have lots of times along with other compounds. Havent in a while cause im just too lazy and i hate bitcoin
Ya its a nuisance. Gotta sit down figure it out. Don't have the time for that. There us always the broker option but then you pay a fee. Pretty sure you have to pay a fee to convert to BitCoin too. Not sure what the difference is.
I setup a wallet and tried glancing at the lengthy process and then said f*ck it.
Maybe one day

On our old home there was a member that set up a bitcoin broker business. He would sell members bitcoin and get paid in emt. I am not sure who it was but would love to see it going again

Ya its a nuisance. Gotta sit down figure it out. Don't have the time for that. There us always the broker option but then you pay a fee. Pretty sure you have to pay a fee to convert to BitCoin too. Not sure what the difference is.
I setup a wallet and tried glancing at the lengthy process and then said f*ck it.
Maybe one day

Quadricacx once you get it figured it's easy
If you don't want to fund it through EMT or a bank wire you can use flexepin 1-2.5% is what quadricacx charges to buy Bitcoin
Flexepin fee isn't that much

Quadricacx once you get it figured it's easy
If you don't want to fund it through EMT or a bank wire you can use flexepin 1-2.5% is what quadricacx charges to buy Bitcoin
Flexepin fee isn't that much
I dont mind using my banking info. Ill have to check it out. Thanks

Why would a lab choose GSO over MCT if its smoother and pain free then ??
Does it cost more to use mct ?