Anybody heard of wickr?

shogunn

Trusted Member
Just read an article about a secure, encrypted messaging app for smartphones etc.
It's called wickr. Anybody heard of this? I'm not a computer guy. Just wondering if this is something we could utilize?

Thoughts?

Just read an article about a secure, encrypted messaging app for smartphones etc.
It's called wickr. Anybody heard of this? I'm not a computer guy. Just wondering if this is something we could utilize?

Thoughts?

I use it all the time. its easy to install, easy to use and you can set a time period at which messages are deleted. its fully encrypted end to end
its used by folks all over the world.
Its fantastic to be able to just chat with someone. sure beats the heck out of going back and forth via email

Yeah!
It sounds great.
I had it downloaded and working in under a minute and you just search for the other party's handle or email address to start a convo. Good stuff

Yeah wickr is a great service I have been using it for a couple of years now. I know some sources have it and that’s how I place my orders now. But most people don’t know about it. I think it’s a great idea and being able to get an instant response from a source is way quicker then waiting on emails.

I use wickr as well. Mostly to buy weed from my buddy lol. But I do love it. I wish more people would use it as it’s a great secure messaging service. And it’s free!

I use it everyday.I also have NORDVPN running on my phone at all times, so if you run a VPN plus a messaging service like this, your a ghost

I use it everyday.I also have NORDVPN running on my phone at all times, so if you run a VPN plus a messaging service like this, your a ghost
That’s amazing. Where do you get the nordvpn? And does it work for any smartphone?

I just signed up for the same deal....so far I'm only running it on my black phone....

Yeah is a great deal, I find my cell service suffers slightly when the VPN is turned on, like I can’t take any calls when I only have 1 or 2 bars but I just turn it off when I need to make calls.