Anybody have experience with Adipolytic?

BooBoo3845

Trusted Member
I’m thinking of giving Adipolytic a try, does anybody have any wisdom on this drug, personal experience with it? I’m interested in knowing your dosage schedule and if you must follow the same rules you follow with oral Yohimbine.... Also did you see any anecdotal evidence of spot injections for localized fat burning?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for that, I have heard that it is much more powerful then Oral Helios. I’m thinking of starting with .1ml which seems like a ridiculous amount but probably worth taking the time....

Thank you for that, I have heard that it is much more powerful then Oral Helios. I’m thinking of starting with .1ml which seems like a ridiculous amount but probably worth taking the time....
Helios kicks my ass.
This stuff would rock my world lol

Let us know how your protocols go!

interested to watch.

Very interested in this .. let us know how it goes.. been doing little research about it ... slow and steady

I will do that! I’m going to run it next week. I am already starting to get my body fat percentage down (9%), because of this I’m interested to see if I can noticed spot fat reductions with localized injections... but likely I’m not lean enough for that so probably not but it I’ll be interested to see...

I also have never pinned SubQ so I’m interested in seeing how that goes....

With the advice I received, I’m thinking of Dosing of Adipolytic beginning at 0.1ml. The dose is adjusted upwards as my tolerance permits.

My understanding is that most people find injecting Adipolytic to be very strong compared to tablets.

1ml of Adipolytic has the same APIs as 1 tablet of Helios (Inno’s Helios) I’m told by good sources.

50mg Caffeine
2.5mg Yohimbine HCl
2.5mg Albuterol Sulphate
0.5mg Nicotine Tartrate

I will work my way up to 1ml based on daily effects and how I handle the sides....

Sooo.... my wife has been running Adi for a week and my god.... it’s insane.... the little fat she did have has quite frankly vanished from her lower abdominal and rear butt areas. She started with .1ml fasted first thing in the am and did fasted cardio. Upped it to .3ml per day. She’s a week in, planning on running a 2 week on, 2 week off protocol. Can’t really say anything else, except it works! Arguably the best product she ever has used for prep. Unsure if it would affect Males the same as females but I would surmise it would have the same effect.