Anxiety

Ouch what dose were u at? Is that after long term use or first time hitting it?
I used 600 mg a week of deca with 800 mg a week of test.
You might be fine, I wouldn’t worry at all. If not, it’s not a big deal. Once you stop about 2 months later you are back to normal.

Thanks bro that's good. And dam that's a mad amount you a beast now or what?
Nope, like all guys that think copious amounts of gear make you huge, I’m not, lol.
Truthfully I was pretty sick with sever diverticulitis and it destroyed my plans. I’ve been fixed and back at it.

Eventually we all realize moderate gear use and consistancy is what makes you huge. So 6 meals a day, consistant hard training for years. Moderate gear use because if you feel good you train harder, sleep better. Too much gear and the only time you feel good is for the hour in the gym
When compared to guys my height, I’m decent. The kids at work think I’m built, ‘larger than average’, I truthfully don’t think I’m much. But I believe it’s because I watch videos on pro bodybuilders so my idea of size is tainted.
Anyhow guys at my height as lean as me but normal size are 135 lbs, I’m almost 190.
But please listen, it’s not the gear that gets you there, it’s the daily boring, commitment.

Plus if you run too much your anxiety will be brutal.

Deca is great for me, no deca dick, increases my libido , I like it and im going to test run this year a low test higher deca run never done it but I know I like deca and I know I feel better on trt doses of test then any moderate or high dose. Hoping it goes good!

Deca is great for me, no deca dick, increases my libido , I like it and im going to test run this year a low test higher deca run never done it but I know I like deca and I know I feel better on trt doses of test then any moderate or high dose. Hoping it goes good!
Well la, de, da, lol.
I wish.