Antidepressant shortage alarms Saskatchewan patients with mental illnesses

Now is the time they do some research on bpc157. I guess in rats they respond the same as being on certain antidepressants.
Sorry I, so crappy for not giving citations to the web sites. I read then forget, bpc doesn’t help memory, lol.

Thank you. I had researched the shit out of the compound for my colon. And stumbled upon a lot of other things that were interesting,
Unfortunately I think there is too much physical damage now to revert, but if it gets me to surgery without being in pain every day well I’m all for it. Maybe I quit being so crazy as well. Truth be told the mind altering part actually scares me a bit.
I just started back on last night.
I’ll see if I can find the better site later. That was an old outdated one. There has been a few human trails. Not long term though.

Thank you. I had researched the shit out of the compound for my colon. And stumbled upon a lot of other things that were interesting,
Unfortunately I think there is too much physical damage now to revert, but if it gets me to surgery without being in pain every day well I’m all for it. Maybe I quit being so crazy as well. Truth be told the mind altering part actually scares me a bit.
I just started back on last night.
I’ll see if I can find the better site later. That was an old outdated one. There has been a few human trails. Not long term though.

If you find it post it. It would be interesting.

Fuck the mental health system. I've been at my Dr office for 3 fucking weeks trying to get them to fax my prescriptions to my pharmacy. 3 fucking weeks!!! Their excuse is being under staffed. I'm on day 3 of withdrawels. Soon as my seroquel runs out im back to emerg again! Went through this a month ago. The system is not working here in Ontario.

Fuck the mental health system. I've been at my Dr office for 3 fucking weeks trying to get them to fax my prescriptions to my pharmacy. 3 fucking weeks!!! Their excuse is being under staffed. I'm on day 3 of withdrawels. Soon as my seroquel runs out im back to emerg again! Went through this a month ago. The system is not working here in Ontario.

Don't allow yourself to fall through the cracks because of the incompetence of your doctor or his staff. If you go back to the doc get the scrip in your hand with 3 refills. If you can, get the scrip written for three months worth and three refills on top of that. That would give you nine months of meds and less of a headache. Don't wait until you run out before you hit the ER.
Our system has many cracks in it and simple refills can sometimes add to the cracks.