And the winner is ?????

Taureau

Administrator
And the winner of the Canadian Brawn Virtual Wet Tshirt Contest is @BunnE

@BunnE please contact me so I can send you your cash prize

"
The grand prize for this is $500 Canadian dollars CASH.
In order for the grand prize to be awarded we need to have a minimum of 20 individuals to enter. If there are less then 20 entrants then the prize will be $250 Canadian dollars CASH. If there are less then 10 entrants the prize will be $100 Canadian dollars CASH "

Thank you to everyone that entered. Sadly there where not many entrants but perhaps if we do this again we can get more participants

As for the other entrants

@Annika
@Harleyswife
@German89
@WifeOfOdin

please contact me as well I have something for each of you as well

thank you everyone

Awww, shucks folks. Thank you so much. If there was a surprised-like smiling emoji with a blushing face, I'd be using it now. Well okay, not the blushing, but a surprised and smiling one. ๐Ÿ™‚ I really did enjoy participating. It was fun. Heck the mischievous little shit in me, would've done it for free. ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks all for the chuckles, the support and the votes. All the ladies were fabulous! Hats off to you girls!! You are beautiful women!! I'm going to take all this "happy" and see if Bull can somehow donate the cash to the local humane society in his area. I know life without my boy over here wouldn't be the same. Lots of furry babies out there waiting for good care and a nice loving home. Thanks again guys and gals.
See you somewhere out in the forums I'm sure. Probably when you least expect it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have a good night everyone. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Awww, shucks folks. Thank you so much. If there was a surprised-like smiling emoji with a blushing face, I'd be using it now. Well okay, not the blushing, but a surprised and smiling one. ๐Ÿ™‚ I really did enjoy participating. It was fun. Heck the mischievous little shit in me, would've done it for free. ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks all for the chuckles, the support and the votes. All the ladies were fabulous! Hats off to you girls!! You are beautiful women!! I'm going to take all this "happy" and see if Bull can somehow donate the cash to the local humane society in his area. I know life without my boy over here wouldn't be the same. Lots of furry babies out there waiting for good care and a nice loving home. Thanks again guys and gals.
See you somewhere out in the forums I'm sure. Probably when you least expect it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have a good night everyone. ๐Ÿ˜˜

This is awesome.

congrats @BunnE ! very sweet of you to donate to humane society! <3

my sons got a bunch of stuff to donate to them as well. Hopefully in 2 weeks they will start accepting donations. they sounded pretty desperate. poor animals.