Anadrol timing?

Punisher95

Trusted Member
Hello everyone hope everyone is doing well!
I will be tossing in Anadrol in my next cycle starting off with 25mg and working my way up seeing how my body reacts. I was just wondering what is everyone's preferred time I was looking at 2.5-3 hours before my workout
Thanks for your feedback

Hello everyone hope everyone is doing well!
I will be tossing in Anadrol in my next cycle starting off with 25mg and working my way up seeing how my body reacts. I was just wondering what is everyone's preferred time I was looking at 2.5-3 hours before my workout
Thanks for your feedback
Id say your fine with that. I take it 1 to 1.5 hours before if I can. But that doesnt mean Im right..lol

Your call really it has a longer half life so twice a day is for stable bloods and once a day is fine to. I personally hate anadrol. Feel like shit on it. Personally I would do it when I wake and later afternoon

Your call really it has a longer half life so twice a day is for stable bloods and once a day is fine to. I personally hate anadrol. Feel like shit on it. Personally I would do it when I wake and later afternoon
Stop taking it twice a day and just pre workout...I feel like shit taking it twice a day too. Fall asleep all the time and lethargic all day. Once a day must give the liver a break or something, but i feel way better up to about 4-5 weeks

Stop taking it twice a day and just pre workout...I feel like shit taking it twice a day too. Fall asleep all the time and lethargic all day. Once a day must give the liver a break or something, but i feel way better up to about 4-5 weeks
I’ve tried it any which way. Just doesn’t agree with me even at 25mg a day. Not for me. Feel off, no appetite.

Yup! Same here. Love drol but damn does it ever fuck with my physiology. 2hrs pre-workout is a great place to start. Never saw any positives running it on the regular to 'Kickstart' a cycle above and beyond that. Just my experience though.